Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra while finding , some resources she really enjoyed ! She saw her Blog on the Tab , on the bottom of her laptop , and was Tempted to go back and write in her Blog , But then the teacher would get mad! She wouldn't want that ! And she kept looking around the classroom , and went back to her laptop ....

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve scrolled over the website she had picked. She looked at it all for the billionth time then decided to go ask the teacher a question. She got up and walked over to the teachers desk and asked him what they were supposed to do after finding a writing resource.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
The teacher smiled at Eve. "Start typing a journal entry. About some place you wish to go. Type for an hour until I tell you to stop." 

An hour?! Makenzie thought she would never type for that long. "Oh well." She started to type about Paris.

Sudennly Becka Smith sauntered in with her two little sidekicks. She strolled up to Alexandra and cleared her throat. "Hun, thats MY seat."

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked up , fixing her glass , and Replied " Sorry , I didn't know this was your seat? " she said , she added " Does it have your name on it ? " she said waiting for a response , and starting to type her assignment , she thought she would write about , All over the world in a hot air balloon , sounding crazy but that's where wishes to go...

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Becka scowled at her and put her hands on her hips. "You must be new. Everyone knows I sit there. You are either going to get up. Or ill make you."

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn spun around to see Beca scolding some girl "You know Beca this is a free country she has the right to sit" she said calmly but with a smile on her face that resebled she will fight if nessesary

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve walked up to Beca and said "I've been here as long as you have and no one has ever said this was your chair."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
"All you three ballerinas are going to pay!" Becka stormed out the door. 

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn stood up quickly "Who you calling ballerina, barbie!!!" she yelled out the door "your welcome" she said when she passed Alexandra and then sat in her seat and started typing about London England 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra slid down her chair , while they fought in words and then she grabbed ########### and picked them up again... , and then  after that she said "Thanks , so much!" she said as she smiled , and went back to her assignment about traveling the world , in a hot air balloon , besides that she wondered what that girl meant , by : you three ballerinas will  regret it? , what will she do ? uh mean seriously she didn't mean to do anything! ....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What's your pet?

What do u guys do in chat?

Mirror, Mirror

We the Kidz

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos