Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Apparently, this blog was linked to ALL her subscribers which really made it a flame war. Comments overflowed Scarlet's blog enough to crash the server. I shouldn't have subscribed here! All my viewers can see and access my subscribed blogs!

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Code Red had lost its subscribers to the blog with the flame war. Scarlet watched the count go down and reach one, her best friend Jordan. How could I let this happen, Jordan? Scarlet sent it to Jordan. But it reached a different blogger. Evie. 

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Eve got the message from Scarlet. She picked up her phone and replied:
Hey this isn't Jordan sorry.  It's Eve

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm? Oh right. Your the girl I saw at school yesterday skipping down the hallway to science class. Jordan has a similar number to you. smile My mistake

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats okay!

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis was working on his test for honors mathematics. He smiled, knowing how easy algebra is...and how entertaining, also.

Hello there.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve filled the answers in for the test easily. Algebra was simple and so was honors math.

-David Bowie ♥

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy flipped her test over and propped her feet over on the desk.

hello little girl i'm a creepy old man from russia staring at you.

She laughed and watched Eve's phone buzz in her pocket.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis finished his test & handed it to his teacher. Artemis went back to his desk & worked on his project for gifted class on his computer. "...Plato…Socrates…Aristotle"…

Hello there.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy, searching for another attempt to annoy Artemis, opened up her laptop and typed on his blog:

yo yo yo fellow person

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved