Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Eve giggled tapped Lucy on the shoulder. 'Bravo Bravo" she clapped quietly under her desk.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Gabriel & Artemis clapped with an expressionless face. "Brava".

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lucy gave a silent thumbs up the Eve and Gabriel/Artemis with a small, meek smile.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Gabriel & Artemis continued on their projects, not even returning the smile to Lucy.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lucy smirked.
Both of them are both so uptight, yet I choose to keep messing with them? Whats wrong with me?

She was lost in thought, staring at the floor beside Gabriel's feet.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Eve texted Lucy
Hey Lucy
after class wanna antagonize mr and dr uptight

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis saw Gabriel texting & kicked him in the shins. "Will you focus"? Gabriel sighed & continued on his project. Artemis did the same thing.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Eve,
Sounds like a plan..! :3

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((Wait, when should class end?))

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(It can end now.)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity