Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
As Alexandra carried her laptop to her next class, she got lost and bumped into other people , she just followed her schedule ,and hopefully she was on her way..

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sat at home acting sick mostly because she didn't want face Becka not after what she did. She felt kinda guilty and ashamed she didn't mean to make her cry only scare her. Her foster mom came into the room looking at her "Hey Quinn how feeling?" she asked walking into the kitchen "Alittle better" she said with a groan. She was sitting on the couch wearing this  and her hair in a messy bun and her contacts out and glasses on she also had no makeup on

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy bursted into her classroom and yelled: 'Yo fatties!' 
She situated in a seat that wasn't hers.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra just looked at the person that came in in shock , she was awe basically , she mumbled " Woa , just ignore " she said to herself , as she tapped a pencil on her desk and waited for the teacher to come in..

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy leaned back in her seat and stretched.
She noticed Alexandra with her head obviously turned away from her and tapped her shoulder.
"Afraid of me or something?"

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked up in surprise and replied "Should I be afraid ?" she asked , arching a eyebrow ...and tapped her pencil again , she amused herself with mostly anything , she began tapping her foot too...

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Only if you get on my bad side," Lucy shrugged, closing her eyes. "But that's not easy to do, I like mostly everybody."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra replied " Oh Okay , I Want to get on everyone's good side for now , I barely know anybody , because I am new here.." she said sort of smiling..

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Becka walked into the classroom and took a seat at the front of the room. She fiddeled with her hair and looked around nervously. She felt like everyone was watching her.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((Will someone please fill me in?))

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Chat not working for me!

Justin Bieber Or Niall Horan??-moved

latest videos