Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
"Does my hair look okay?"

Liz saw Amanda and blushed even though Amanda couldn't see her. She walked up to her in her usual bouncy manner and waved. "Hiya."

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

Look at that ugly person up there ^ Omahgosh itz Maxie O.O

Oh no itz the monster again !

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled with a devilish glint in her eyes. "Hey Lizzy...Wanna help me with something?" Amanda asked devilishly.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn rolled her eyes and looked at her outfit  "Last season my ass" she said grabbing an apple then biting into it then she passed Becka and heard what she said to her sister "No it's looks horrible" she said passing her then turning the corner going to the computer room

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
Liz blinked. "Sure, what is it?" She shifted her weight onto her hips and chewed on her thumbnail. She had a habit of doing that when she was nervous.

"I'm not crying over what you said; it's what you didn't say that hurts the most"

"It's not what you said that hurt, it's what you didn't say that hurt the most."

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sis seriously and your hair is fine."Kai said.She smiled.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
omgitzmaxie
omgitzmaxie
StarStarStarStar
"Aw, thanks hun." She gave her a hug and then walked back down the hall.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled. "Awesome...Meet me in the computer lap in about five minutes K Lizzy?" Amanda said smiling. Jade would meet them there.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"I need a boyfriend."Kai said.She walked to class.She sat down in her seat and posted on her blog

So far the school has not been to harsh. Also if anyone needs homework help I am here for you.

she hoped that people would comment.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia walked to class.  She sat down at her seat, and grabbed her smart phone from her purse.  She went to her blog.  Hey guys!  Amelia here!  Still haven't made new friends yet.  Let's hope I will soon!  :3

As Will walked down the small halls to class, he quickly made a blog post about sports.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

The Blog Wars

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn got to the computer lab and sat in her seat and went on her blog "God rich snoby brats are so irritating. They think their so cute and that everyone likes her, but shes wrong everyone hate her. Well listen here rich snoby brat no one likes maybe you should stop bringing others down or you can eat you make so you can beautiful on the outside.............Becka" she clicked on post and then leaned back in her chair with satisfied look on her face "Suck on that Becka" she said to herself crossing her arms with a smirk

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!