Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A little town called Waterville (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I actually forgot to make my own characters!  XD  I'm gonna make them in a sec.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure we can start. smile )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: June Jones (Jonesy)
Looks: ginger hair down to shoulder-blades, one strand up front in braid, freckles, dark brown eyes, slender
Personality: fun, bubbly, adventurous
Why they are here: Media, photography
How long have they been here: this is first year
Other: Enjoys high up places

Name: Peter Friar
Looks: Black shaggy hair covering eyes slightly, green eyes, very tall, handsome facial features
Personality: kind of a jerk, womanizer ( I think this guy will ad some flare to the rp)
Why they are here: astrology
How long have they been here: third year
Bio: He's got a bit of a reputation of being a player
Other: N/A

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Alyssa Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Alyssa is a fun, smart, and semi-rebellious girl, that is always eager to make new friends.  But if you get on her bad side, watch out!  Alyssa is willing to fight, and she normally wins. Alyssa is the kind of girl that thinks that both genders are equal, with girls just a little bit more equal.  Alyssa believes that she can do anything, and sometimes feels that she is better than other people.  She also is very protective of her friends.
Why they are here:  For fashion and math class.  She was able to get this school, as her Dad is friends with one of the teachers.
How long have  they been here:  This is her first year.
Bio:  Alyssa grew up in a very small, and poor town.  When she was five, her Dad started a business and slowly, but surely, succeeded, making her family wealthy.  
Other:  None.

Name:  Andrew "Andy" Woods.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Personality:  Andy is a super fun, super smart, jock.  He loves sports, and loves just fooling around.  Andy often makes short-term decisions that lead him and his friends into trouble.  He is also protective of his friends.
Why they are here:  Andy's parents felt that it would be good for him.
How long have they been here:  Two years.
Bio:  Andy has always been the smart one in school.  When he was fourteen, his parents sent him to the college, instead of high-school, as he already knew so much.  Andy has been apart of the college ever since, and has progressed tremendously.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Who's starting?

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
You..?

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, but I'm terrible at beginnings.)

Alyssa got ready for school, in her little dorm.  She walked out the door, and into the fashion classroom.  She didn't want to be late.

Andy hopped out of bed.  Another school year.  Nothing that interesting. he thought.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar

Jonesy sproinged out of bed, her hair curly beyond believe, she went into the washroom and through some miracle tamed her hair down and into 2 nice pigtails on either side of her head. She pulled on some jeans and a Santana T-shirt, then her knee-high sneakers. On her way out the door she snatched up some toast and her bag, then headed towards the classroom not to far away.

Peter struggled to get out of bed, once he managed to he pulled on a plain black shirt and some pants, along with his high-tops. He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door, not bothering to eat anything

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie Scott
Looks:
Personality: Funny can be shy but is extremely clever
Why they are here: Because of the excellent literature program
How long have they been here: 2 seconds
Other: Evie is Scottish

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Connor Williams
Looks
Personality: Smart outgoing and some times a complete moron
How long have they been here: 1 year
Why are they here; Because of the brilliant literature program
Other: nothing

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Z's

Z's