Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A little town called Waterville (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet got up and quickly put on whatever was in her closet. She left her hair down and quicly grabbed coffee and left. She was pretty close to her class when the bell rang. "Ughhh" she groaned.

Sebastian was all set and ready waiting for leo and Ira. They were ordering muffins.
"Lets go boys" he smirked and started walking into the school with them.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm really sorry to say this but I'm quiting.Its not because of the rp its just that I have joined some rps and they r like posting 24/7 so I have to keep track to every post so ya sorry Frown )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join???

Name: Quinn Peg
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is very out-going and cheeky. She loves to smile and laugh, she can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She has a short temper so i suggest not getting on her bad side. She is very portective of her friends and will do anything for them. She is also very open minded and isn't afirad to speack her mind
Why Are They Here: Her parents thought she needed to get away from the craziness
How Long They've Been There: She's new
Bio: Quinn is from a very wealthy familt was spoiled but hated it. When she was 5 she was dignosed with a diease that made her deaf. Thats when her parents started spoiling her. She loved music so she started making remixes and DJing. She wheres a hearing aid but it doesn't do much but she can read lips and speak ASL
Other: She has an Irish accent

Name: Prince Loone
Looks: 
Perso: Prince is very flirty and cheeky. He loves to make sure his friends are appy and will do anything to make that happen. He is known as the class clown but isn't very popular outside his social circle
 Why Are They Here: He got kicked out of a lot of other schools so his parents sent him here 
How Long Have They Been Here: He's new
Other: He smokes and drinks but is trying to stop

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
Can i join???

Name: Cinta Lister
Looks: brown short hair, green eyes, white skin ...
Personality: kind, helps others and falls in love quickly
Why they are here: to learn of course...
How long have they been here:  first year
Bio (completely optional): Can be a shy teen but once she gets to know others she would communicate more
Other: nope nothing lol

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(You both may join.  No need to ask.  CintaBear, please make a boy.  And both of you, please remember to talk in parenthesis, as the RP has already started.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I join diz ish Carly? XD))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, yes you may, the jelly to my peanut butter [and my epicness].  XD)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry i didn't know we had started yet)
Evie slipped out of sleep when the she heard the alarm clock. She rolled out of bed and threw on jeans and a sweater. She put her brown hair up into a ponytail and got her bag along with all her textbooks. Evie began to go to class when she realized she didn't know where she was going. She saw a boy sitting on some steps and decided to ask him. "Hey I'm looking for Mr. Peters' class do you could point me in the right direction?" The boy said "Actually that's where I'm headed next if you want to follow me" he smiled "that would be great, by the way I'm Evie" she said holding out her hand " I'm Connor. Come on we should get going."

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sat on the grass by the dorm building on her computer. She had head phones on her head and ears and her face into her music. She had speacial headphones that helped her feel the beat that the music was playing it still played music so people passing by might hear it through them but she couldnt. She brought up the bass aliitle on her new remix of Thrift Shop

Prince jogged down the hall with a muffin in his mouth and pappers in his arms and his backpack falling down his shoulder. He woke up late and was almost late for his first calss

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie followed Connor to a small room a couple of minutes away from her room. She walked in and sat down at a table with Connor. For the next hour she wrote down notes and listened carefully to Mr. Peters.  After class Evie walked to her next class. After all her classes were done she walked to the mall to get something to eat.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos