Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Saved By the Bell {Open RP}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: Another with no realy purpose, but I'm bored so.. Lets see where this goes.   
           ~Storm (//-^)

You're attending Sweet Amoris Highschool, Your goal is to survive the highschool years with as few problems as possible... How will you hold up?

Rules:
No text talk.
I'd prefer rp'ing in 3rd person.
If I say not to do something, DON'T DO IT!

Other than that.. Its a free for all

So, I will be throwing in completely random twists and turns, since this will NOT be a regular highschool experience. But, at the end of it all, when the final bell rings, everything goes back, so, How will you be Saved By the Bell

Form:
Name
Personaility
Looks:
Sexuality:
Other

In the other, would you please include their clique?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure ! can I Join ? Do I create another ? )                                                                                                                                                              Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                  Age : 15                                                                                                                                                Grade : Junior                                                                                                                                        Personality : She is kind , caring , loving , fun to be with , cares for friends , ### ## first , outgoing , adventurous , and a total tomboy ...##################################################################################################### Sexuality : Straight                                                                                                                                 Other : She has a blog , and gets bullied...                                                                                          Clique : She is a tomboy / outcasts

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Sure ! can I Join ? Do I create another ? )                                                                                                                                                              Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                  Age : 15                                                                                                                                                Grade : Junior                                                                                                                                        Personality : She is kind , caring , loving , fun to be with , cares for friends , ### ## first , outgoing , adventurous , and a total tomboy ...##################################################################################################### Sexuality : Straight                                                                                                                                 Other : She has a blog , and gets bullied...                                                                                          Clique : She is a tomboy / outcasts

Accepted

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I can Invite people?smile If you want?? smile )

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
sure

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay , I did and some are offline and some are online! Big Grin )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( can i join Wink)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
( May I Join? smile )

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I Join?)

Name: Delilah Storms
Grade: Sophomore
Personality: Delilah is a tomboy to say the least. She isn't the most feminine girl out there and loves sarcasm. She's stubborn with a love for music and skating. She's intelligent and it takes her a while to open up to people. She's very picky about who she befriends and has trust issues, having been lied to in the past. She rarely ever talks about her family and is often stereotyped because of her looks and has learned to keep her emotions inside and puts up a tough front.
Looks:
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Delilah has moved from state to state because of her father's job and has very few friends because of it.

(I'll work on my boy form tomorrow)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos