Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
Jenni sat on her desk noisily and looked around, smiling. She saw Anna. She didn't like the look of her. She didn't like 'perfect' people. She knew they wouldn't click so she decided to ignore her. "Perfect people. Huh. Snobs!" She mumbled, not really meaning to say what she said.

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sarah walked to school.  She went to her classroom, and sat next to Jenni.  "Hi!" she said cheerfully.

Mike had his parents drive him to school.  He went to class and sat down at his desk.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please use "these" when your character is speaking.  Not trying to be mean.  Just it's easier to tell when your character is speaking.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
u can join. I am a student my name is anna bell call me anna you need a name so we can call you it. Hi new person'

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hisako Orihara
Bio: She is coming to America to meet her grandparents for one school year. Her parents live in Japan.
Looks: 
Personality: Smug, intelligent for her age, sarcastic, obnoxious to the people she hates.
Other: N/A
Talents: Using words uniquely, making coffee (weird, I know), baking, observing things
Subjects: Science, Math 

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi hisak

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
No offence Midapops but have you ever RP'd before!?

They can join but you can't really accept them to MY RP!

((Yes, everyone can join! And Nimsajeay, soorry!))

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

3rd Grade RP

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Antonio Rivera

Bio: Antonio is in a good home but his parents are never around to help him with work. He was an over achiever in kindagarden through half of 2nd grade, but after 2 years of his parents not praising him like other kids parents do, he just gave up. He became the kid that always got sent to the corner or home. He doesn't make friends but is rather the mean boy on the playground.
Looks: He has a faux Mohawk with a Puerto Rican complexion. He has a baby face and hazel eyes. His teeth are kind of crooked.
Personality: Mean guy, sarcastic, troublemaker
Other: N/A
Talents: Basketball

Subjects:

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

How much battery has you got right now?

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos