Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~Acapella~ {A School RP} PUBLIC RP (NNTA)

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
(i'll help you out)

Bella walked into music and dance, Not exactly thrilled with the way the entire class, except for the ones who had also been chosen for the acapella groups, was staring intently at her, as if she was teaching them Not Miss Hankins.
"Now, I would like everyone who is in The bellas to stand up and come in front of the class, Treblemakers, I'll need you here too" Said Miss Hankins.

Bella, Sophia and a few other girls and boys came forward. Phew. Lots of people to make her look less stupidthan she really was.

"Now, girls, On the fly and using only your mouths, Create a cover of um.. let's see, How about Diamonds"

All the other Bellas' Knew what to do. Some made the music, and some did the singing, Bella knew the lyrics off by heart, and determinitley began to sing along with the others. Halfway through the song, she realized she was the only one singing, and there was no more music in the background. her voice carried on but quieter, when suddenly she felt herself doing a solo, suddenly at the last slow note, all the rest of the bellas joined in, and they were making a brilliant sound together.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Clare: i had no idea of this song so i was just following the other girls trying to bend in as i struggle my favorite song comes to mind " i knew you were trouble," by taylor swift so at the end of the song i mummer " can we try i knew you were trouble by taylor swift," as i stand there
James: i watch the girls they are pretty good but i bet we could do better so i just wait

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Miss Hankins smiled and said
"Sure, after the treblemakers do...um....Dynamite, lets say?"

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Clare: i nod and watch them i set my eyes on james ---- James: " i can to dance dance dance dance i hit the floor cause thats my plan plan plan plan im wearing all my favorite brands brands brands brands," i start singing as the others make the music i smile when i see clare smile and mouth awesome to me

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar

"perfect girl for u" wrote:

Clare: i nod and watch them i set my eyes on james ---- James: " i can to dance dance dance dance i hit the floor cause thats my plan plan plan plan im wearing all my favorite brands brands brands brands," i start singing as the others make the music i smile when i see clare smile and mouth awesome to me

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Damien shuffles away from the group, but hiding his slipping away by dancing a little but too, he can see a boy dancing his heart out and he scoffs. Finally they stop and he stands to attention, waiting for the girls turn.

"Right girls, as Clare kindly asked, your next song will be...I knew you were trouble, now a one, and a two, and a three and.."

The Bellas started singing, And Bella was singing along, but not as enthusiastically as Clare.

"Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago......."  And "You foooouund me, You fouund me...."

she sang. The chorus cam and she just did the "Oohs".

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in" then she sang "Oooh! ooh! Trouble trouble trouble!" She finally stopped singing as a proissy princessy girl with bug red curls started Singing at the top of her lungs in a solo

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN!!!!!!"

Bella rolled her eyes when the song was finally near the end.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Clare: it trew me off track so i kinda hide be hind and started from the beginning " once upon a time a few mistakes ago i was i your sights you got me alone you found me you found me you found me e e ," i sing boldly but softly so they dont hear but then i see james smirking and i bow my head a little and sing " and i guess you didnt care and i guess i liked that but when i fell hard you took a step back with out me with out me with out me e e e e,"

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
"Brilliant!"
Cried miss Hankins.
"Now then, time for the boys and girls...Hmmm Ahh! I know! GANGNAM STYLE!"

Bella smiled. This was going to be easy. She took the first step, she stood up in the middle.
The other girls agreed on this action and started "do do-ing" the tune of gangnam stye
"Oppa Gangname style!" Bella said, as the boys came in.

A boy walked up to her and they both sang in unison
"Gangnam Style!"
And the rest of their groups were going
"DO DO DO DO DO DO!"

Suddenly the two groups felt themselfs dancing as the watching crowd joined in for the first time.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Somehow, they had listened to it so often, they knew each and every korean -and english- word in the song. They were singing all The lyrics, no matter what the language.
Damien was now dancing away with the "do"doers" leaving the singers doing their thing.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Clare: i sneek away to the back and bump into a boys arm " sorry ," i say as i walk further away till im at the exit i hide my smile at watching them all --- James: i start danceing feeling silly and bored so i humm to it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

latest videos