Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Kids Are Alright (Open Roleplay)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I really don't know, that idea will be like gone in a few seconds, after she and Gale save the kitten. xD) Nikkila was walking around, boredly and randomly. (xD)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Gale waved at Nikkila, "Nikkila! Over here! Why are you out so late?" He grinned, jogging up to her side.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just bored, I don't have that many friends to hang out with." Nikkila said, shrugging.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel looked at Andi and looked at Daniel his sister , and said " Andi had the idea of sleeping over  at her place ..and I think its a good idea! " he said smiling , and looking at his sister and Andi..               Alexandra was shocked he was going to tell! She nudged I'm with her wrist , and just nodded a no to him.. she mouthed the words " He's gonna get mad " to Daniel , and looked back at Joel and Andi..

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis took, the phone, dialed 911, & told the operators what had happened.  After a few questions & answers, Artemis hung up & gave the phone back to Andrea.  "They will be arriving soon".

Hello there.

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi looked at Joel, blushing. She looked down. She had a crush on him for a long time, and had never hinted at it or pointed it out.
Daniel looked at Alexandra, and mouthed, "he's gonna find out sometime, and he'll be even more mad knowing we kept it from him." He looked at Joel. "Well, I'm in love with your sister. We're dating now." He waited for a punch in the face, hoping Joel wouldn't punch him.
Gale laughed, "no friends? You're nice enough to have everybody wanting to be your friend." He shoved his hands in his pockets.
Andrea watched warily.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena looked at her watch.  "They should be here right about...now".  The police arrived & told Artemis, Athena, & Andrea to move out of the crime scene.  Artemis & Athena obeyed.

Hello there.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, but people here don't talk to me. Except for you." Nikkila said, sighing. "I just want to fit in this town." She said.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel looked at Daniel in awe , and he thought he should punch him , but just took fist and said  " Fine, but if you hurt you which I hope you don't ,your not lucky.." he said holding in the punch .. he didn't say it in a mean type of voice he just , said in normal tone... And looked at Andi and calmed himself.. He then looked at Alexandra .. And asked the question again about the sleepover , he just found it awkward his best friend and his sister...                                                                                   Alexandra was shocked he actually told but agreed , that he would get mad , if they kept it from him.. He looked at Joel and saw the anger In his face and was thinking if Daniel should leave before he actually hurts him , but then Joel didnt , so she was relieved.. She looked at Andi and smiled hoping nothing would happened and said " Sure I would like to go to  the sleepover .." she said drifting off...

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi stood closer to Joel than she has ever done, and began feeling sweaty. "Uhm, shouldn't we get home? It's getting.. uh.. late."
Daniel's jaw clenched. "I won't hurther. I've loved her for a long time." He nodded at Andi, ########## ## his heel, walking down the road to his house.
Andrea obeyed to the policemen's orders.
Gale nodded, understandibly. "Don't worry, I don't fit in well here, either. But it'll get better."

Haha!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos