Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Kids Are Alright (Open Roleplay)

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi thought for a moment. "Hm, how about we go to the park? Since it's sunsetting, it'll be nice there at the park, swinging on the swings or walking while night happens to show up." Andi laughed, "Come on!" She raced to the corner of the block where the park happened to be, and climbed up the slide, and sat at the top. "I am the Queen of the world! My throne." she acted all stubborn.

Daniel laughed. He walked to the park slowly, then made a tantrum face at his sister, which made her laugh. Then he sat on the parkbench, watching the sun set.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure! " they both said , as she ran to the park , they walked ....Once Alexandra made it to the Park with Joel , they Probably looked like tiny 5 years , to the other people , Because all they were doing was laughing and running .. Alexandra rested on the swings watching the sunset , go down as it sets , while Joel was about to push Andi "off her throne"  , She looked back at Joel and just smiled ,As she turned back to the sunset..

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi squealed like a little girl as Joel pushed her down the slide. "Hey! Go to the dungeon! Off with his head!" Andi squealed, chasing Joel down the slide and through the park..

Daniel watched Alexandra, and shyly got up, moving to sit on the slide beside her. "Hey, Alexandra. Uhm, can I tell you something? We've known eachother since third grade, and I mine as well tell you now. Got a second?"

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Nikkila Ross
 Looks: Rp Character
 Bio: Nikkila was adopted to her foster parents, after losing her mom and dad. Since then she has been living with that family.
 Personality: Smart, generous, outgoing, energetic, bubbly, laughable, and understanding.
 Troublemaker ?: No
 Orientation: Straight
 Other: None

Name: Jonah Ross
 Looks: Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and tanish skin.
 Bio: Same as his sister's.
 Personality: Laid back, likes to joke around, and likes to hang out with his friends.
 Troublemaker ?: Yes; somewhat.
 Orientation: Straight.
 Other: None

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel Laughed , and ran and kept yelling " Never !" he yelled throughout the park , laughing ,at Andi's little squeal..                                                                                                                                           Alexandra " Sure " she said as she looked at Daniel . And looked at Joel and Andi , and smiled before returning to Daniel..

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
((Accepted!))
Andi jumped onto Joel's back. "You will never get away!" She giggled, hanging on tighter, "Giddy-up, horsie."

Daniel looked at Alexandra, bright red. "Well, uhm.. I liked you, alot.. for a-um.. a long time.. and uh... I think it's #######?#############.." He looked down, and then pressed a quick kiss on Alexandra's lips.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(So where could I come in? And will there be anyone left for mine?)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel laughed and went with it , he went all the way around in front of Alexandra and Daniel and passed , them seeing nothing , he went on and carefully dropped her onto the sand box , and giggled saying " Horsy Tired " he said giggling ..                                                                                   Alexandra eyes widened , and didn't know how to react! They were close friends , but she just replied " I-I , u-uh , I don't know?" she said stuttering and turning red.. she wanted to , but was to scared , to ...

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
((I'll make two more forms so there'll be some people left for yours.))

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( You can invite people , that's what I did ? If it helps ?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Mods vs users!

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos