Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Kids Are Alright (Open Roleplay)

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi playfully bit Joel's shoulder,playfully, to where it didn't hurt, and she laughed.
Daniels eyes widened. "To scared to what? I've liked you since the third grade and I just now tell you I'm in love with you."

Andrea saw Jonah come down the sidewalk, and she got out of his way, and stepped onto her neighbors yard, but the yard had the sprinklers on, and it sprayed her. She screamed. "Ah! It's cold! Freezing, freezing, freezing!" She jumped, and ran off of their lawn. "Yeah another way to shoo me away is to spray me."

Gale watched as the sun slowly went down.

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Nikkila sighed heavily, she watched the sun go down. "Time to go home, alone as always." She muttered, standing up. Jonah saw Andrea, smiling a little at her.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel felt that little bite , that Andi did and just burst into laughter , he couldn't help it but said " Owner hurt Horsy!" he said jokingly even in his tone , you could hear he was joking , and laughed...                                                                                                                                                     Alexandra Had to reply , but all she said was " I was to scared to tell you , that I actually had feelings for you!" she said and continued walking back to the park.. covering her mouth with her sleeve , that came from her sweater... All she did while walking was closing her eyes...

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi grinned, and said, "hey, you should spend the night. You and your sister can come crash at our house. You guys can sleep in the spare bedroom, you know, the one with the two twin beds? You guys haven't slept over in a long time."
Daniel followed Alexandra, and stopped her, he planted a kiss on her lips, strongly.
Andi laughed. She looked up at Jonah, and jokingly said, "Neighbors, always trying to get rid of me."
Gale looked at Nikkila, and sighed, grunting as he got up. He ran after her. "Hey, why you going home alone? A pretty girl like you shouldn't do that with all the creepos out after dark.##### walk you home."

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Jonah laughed a little."Why?" He asked. Nikkila looked at Gale. "I do that a lot, I don't have that many friend anyway. But sure you can walk me home." She said.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel replied "We should , well maybe .. Hopefully!" he said smiling at Andi , and looked at Alexandra and Daniel wondering if they had something going on... He just went back to the piggy back rides , for Andi !                                                                                                                                                Alexandra felt the strong kiss , and After just pulled away not in a bad way , and then she  just smiled  , she was speechless and couldn't believe this was actually happening ..

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andi giggled. "Yay!"
Daniel smiled, watching Andi and Joel. "So, they're acting strange." He laughed.
Andrea laughed. "Well, I used to play softball with my friends, and it'd get lost in their plants, and when I'd go look for it, my feet would crush their well-tended plants." She giggled.
Gale smiled, and walked beside her. "Still, there's been a lot of things going on with creepers."

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Jonah laughed. "Nice." He said, chuckling. Nikkila smiled back. "Like what?" She asked.

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Andrea grinned. "Well, I ought to get him and take a warm shower and get into warm, not wet clothes. Plus it's getting dark. See you around?"

Gale's face looked hard. "Well, my sister is pregnant now because she was out late and walked home by herself. She didn't want to get pregnant."

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled and said " Yeah , like before we leave we'll tell them" he said , giving her another piggy back ride..                                                                                                                                              Alexandra smiled and replied " Yeah , they are.." she smiled back at Daniel ... She then Added " Wanna go back to the Park ? " she asked Daniel seeing Joel and Andi...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos