Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Perfect Pitch (Advanced roleplayers only!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(i forgot who Summer roomed with)

Summer walked into her dorm and grabbed her warm vanilla sugar wash and shampoo and hopped in the shower. When she got out she blow dryed her hair and put on some deoderant. She curled her hair and put on a white laced bow. Next she put on a white cropped laced top that shoed her stomach and put on a light greenish bluish jean jacket. She threw on some high wasted shorts and her white flip flops and put on some makeup. She walked out of her dorm and started to walk.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ummmm I want to change Aubrey's name to Carol (Lol!))
Carol looked at her "Just tired of always being an understudy" she murmured. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sam, Alice, and Aubrey.  (Aubrey if you want.  Alice is also PSiLY's character.  It might be easier.))

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(With us)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, right.  Sorry about that.  So, what are you doing her.?"  Sam asked, gesturing to her room.  Summer had come in, but had taken no notice of them,

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Summer walked a few steps before rembering that she caught a glimpse of a girl crying in her dorm. She walked back and opened the door slowly "What's going on in here? And oprah session" she joked trying to break the tension.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was directed to after I signed in late" Carol said

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, well.  This is mine and Summer's room.  We share it with you and Alice.  By the way.  Do NOT touch my recording stuff or my laptop. I will hurt you."  Sam replied, pointing to her desk.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Remember Im your Understudy...Dont worry about me I used to being understudies" Carol said giving her a fake smile

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carol laughed "Dont worry" she said "I have my own"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos