Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

MY undercover life at school as a KND

Posted By:
EpicFace122
EpicFace122
Star
At lunch time was walking down the stairs at the front of the line, to go to lunch. WHen Cloudugh cut in front of me, miss "I'm irish and i'm better then you" she's always a little angel around the parents  Angel, when she cuts in front everyone she isn't such a "little angel" anymore. Devil When you tell her "Hey! You cut!" she replies, "No, i didn't!" So instead of saying something this time i ignored her. after a while she stopped and said, "You can go in front"  i was confused, she would NEVER do that to anyone! I got a little soft hit at the back of my head, i turned around but the person who was standing there wasn't near to hit me! "Something is wrong here....." i muttered under my breath as i continued to walk down the stairs. then when i came and sat down at lunch Cristian sat down right next to me! He NEVER does that! He even TALKED to me, i can't remember when the last time THAT happened (At school anyway) We may talk at the treehouse but NEVER at school! Something was defiantly up, why was everyone acting so nice!? nobody at my school, except for my friend Ian, are nice to me!  Then the rest of the boys sat next to me, that was only because Cristian was sitting next to me, though. Now let me explain Jack in the other class of 5th grade. Yes, i'm in 5th grade. ANyway, everybody in 5th grade HATES Jack (even me) he cuts in front of EVERYONE and tells US not to cut, at sports he tries to hurt himself to get attention and showoff. Example: At gym when we were playing hockey he flipped himself over to stop the puck from getting to me. Also he cuts into conversations, like let's say you were talking to your friend when all of a sudden Jack interrupted and "Disagrees"  Anyway, when we were leaving to go upstairs, Jack ignored me, and let me cut him!? This must be the work of Kerikak..... Annoyed

KND FOREVER!!!! =)

MY undercover life at school as a KND

Posted By:
EpicFace122
EpicFace122
Star
Vondorf his Father's cousin, he's 90 times evil then Father though.  Devil He has a wolf army, and the leader of the wolf army is Kerikak, Vondorf tore out Kerikak's right eye as a punishment for losing a battle (ikr, gross) so Kerikak wears a red gem on his right eye like a eye patch. Kerikak can shapeshift, but whatever he turns into, the red gem eyepatch remains. I looked around as i climbed the stairs and said, "Here, wolfie, wolfie, wolfie.." I said tauntingly. Jack gave a me a confused look like he was thinking, "What the heck is she talking about?!"  Anyway, i suspected Kerikak to make everyone nice on purpose because he wanted me to get comfortable and lose my guard, well his plan had failed. Even the teacher's assigned no homework!!! (except for math) but during the day i kept muttering to myself or pacing, though everyone had absolutely NO idea what i was doing or saying.... which is good. But thank god, the next day everyone was normal.... i still find strange things at school, like codes or trapdoors. Wink

KND FOREVER!!!! =)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

when a pet dies another 1

spicy foods

Hello i'm jake :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos