Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Lilly looked up, startled. "Really?" she exclaimed. Don't say something dumb. Do not say something dumb. You need friends. she thought to herself. "I'm Lilly" she smiled and held her hand out.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yep!" Lucy took her hand and shook it. "I'm Lucy."
You're not friends yet, dont jump for joy. You're just simply meeting her, thats all.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Lilly smiled and folded her schedule back up. "Do you possibly want to sit together?" she asked nervously. 

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletTone" wrote:

Scarlet says "well then, you are really lucky. This school has basically everything you need. I could show you around if you get lost or something." Still in band, Scarlet takes out her guitar and begins strumming some chords

thanks lena smiles and notices scarlet strumming her guitar lena says u play guitar?

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Westwood High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure!" Lucy said nodding in agreement. "I'd love to!"

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar

"tolleyb11" wrote:

"ScarletTone" wrote:

Scarlet says "well then, you are really lucky. This school has basically everything you need. I could show you around if you get lost or something." Still in band, Scarlet takes out her guitar and begins strumming some chords

thanks lena smiles and notices scarlet strumming her guitar lena says u play guitar?

Yupp smile ive been playing for five years now. I cant stress enough about how much i love music

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletTone" wrote:

"tolleyb11" wrote:

"ScarletTone" wrote:

Yupp smile ive been playing for five years now. I cant stress enough about how much i love music

lena says i play guitar too i really want to be in a band one day

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
First period goes quickly. Lilly starts to pack up her stuff. before leaving she says to Lucy, "See you at lunch?" She did not want to sit alone.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy nodded and gave Lilly a thumbs up. "See you there!" She walked out of the classroom, trying to look as confident as possible in this huge school.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Lilly smiled to herself and headed towards her next class. The day went by fairly well, and finally the bell rang for lunch. She wandered towards the large lunch area, searching for Lucy. There were tons of kids searching for their friends also.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos