Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
lena says u want to sit at lunch together?to scarlet

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Westwood High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy stood on her tiptoes, looking for Lilly. When she saw her she walked casually over to her, but she really wanted to run. "Hey, Lilly!" She said, scratched her neck. Her golden hair over her shoulders. "Can you believe how much food they have here?" She pointed at the food bars from all different cultures.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
Just ask the band teacher, she'll let anyone that is experienced join smile in your shedule, do you have music in one of your periods?

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
A real friend! Dont mess this up! Scarlet thinks. "Sure smile" The day progresses until lunchtime

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletTone" wrote:

Just ask the band teacher, she'll let anyone that is experienced join smile in your shedule, do you have music in one of your periods?

lena checks her schedule yes i have it for 3rd class i'll ask her then lena puts her schedule back in her pocket

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
Scerlet says "Nice smile Lets walk down to the cafeteria together" Scarlet and Lena walk down to the cafeteria

Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletTone" wrote:

Scerlet says "Nice smile Lets walk down to the cafeteria together" Scarlet and Lena walk down to the cafeteria

lena thinks to her self maybe this school year wont be as bad as i thought it would be lena asks what kind of food do u like?

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
"I like every kind of food there is!"

Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"ScarletTone" wrote:

"I like every kind of food there is!"
  haha smileme too lena notices all the food they have, lena says wow theres so much food to pick from i dont know where to start

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
Meh, i got used to it, and the problem isnt what food to pick, its how do you stop eating here

Marilyn Monroe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos