Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

"I'm probably getting a scone, maybe a latte." Lucy shrugged lightly. "I'm not really hungry today."

Same with me. By the way, my names Scarlet

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy smiled and held out her hand. 
"I'm Lucy!"

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
Scarlet shakes hands with Lucy. "Are you new here too?"

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"tolleyb11" wrote:

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

(( May I join? Here are my forms:
Name: Aranea 
Academic Grades: A's and B's mostly.
Other: Has Black wavy black hair, that goes down a bit past her waist, with a bright cerulean blue highlight. She wears glasses sometimes. Aranea has yellow eyes, her right eye having a    strange pupil, that has eight black dots around it. She's rather tall, though not much. She plays the guitar, has a bad reputation and is known to be rather mean.

Name: Tavros
Academic Grades: B's to C's
Other: Has black hair, cut on the sides ## like Tavros Nitram))with an orange highlight((Courtesy of Aranea, who did it while he slept))Brown eyes and attractive facial features. He's really tall, with nice muscles. He's also really nice, and friends with Aranea, and seems to be the only one who can get to her.

lena walks up to tavros and  Aranea lena says hi smile

"Hey Lena." Tavros smiles, Aranea nods curtly at her, grinning.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
what classes do u guys have? lena asks

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Lilly smiles at the other girl. Two friends in one day! She sips at her water nervously. Don't mess it up! she tells herself. "Oh, I have all advanced classes. Parents forced me." she rolls her eyes and hands her schedule to Scarlet. "I'm Lilly by the way."

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
We all sit down at the same table "Well, i take advanced calculus, english, history,and biology in the morning, and after lunch i take art band and gym"

Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar
Scarlet eats her salad and drinks her Pepsi

So many nice, new friends in one day, and here i was, worrying that ill be bullied like my previous year 

Scarlet thinks to herself

Marilyn Monroe

Westwood High School

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, we have math. I think."Tavros added. Aranea nodded again. Today she wore no glasses.

Westwood High School

Posted By:
ScarletTone
ScarletTone
StarStarStar

"Neon~Scars" wrote:

Lilly smiles at the other girl. Two friends in one day! She sips at her water nervously. Don't mess it up! she tells herself. "Oh, I have all advanced classes. Parents forced me." she rolls her eyes and hands her schedule to Scarlet. "I'm Lilly by the way."

Scarlet shakes hands with Lilly. "Thats good, colleges look for that"

Marilyn Monroe

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos