Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(I simply can't wait for this to continue! I've been eager to roleplay for a long time!  Big Grin )

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! We can get back to our rp now! Guess what I got on my music test? Full marks! In retrospect the whole class was terrible... All wellz!)

Scarlet trotted her way to the last step on the staircase,"man, I really should have flew the way up" she complained to herself, gasping for breath. She flung her dorm door open, and started to unpack (on the right-side).

Ivory opened the door and sighed, she is sharing a room with scarlet... She shook it off and tried to look on the bright side of things. The lil' bookworm placed her belongings into the truck in front of her bed, and launched herself onto the mattress.

"Ivory, I'm going to the dinner hall- you comin'?" she smiled softly. "I think they call it a mess hall- considering you I think it won't be hard to make a mess-" Scarlet interrupted her,"-Are you coming or not?" she yelled getting frustrated with her rambling. Ivory gave up, put down her book, and flew to the mess hall with her.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Lucky swooped into the dorms. She looked around... "B3...B3...Ah-hah!" The excited mare opened the doors to her own room.

There were two beds; possibly another roomie? Lucky sat down on the bed set on the right side and started to unpack. "Wonder who my room-mate will be..."

(Oh gosh, I was so lazy here...)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
At this moment in time, Ace and his crew are rushing through the corridors looking to interview somepony... and sees Lucky...

Ace: 'Ok get the camera rolling! Hows my mane? Makeup'! (A pony comes over and brushes his mane...) Camera pony: 'And we are rolling in 3,2,1... We are live'! Ace: This is Ace Reporter coming to you like in the Wonderbolt Academy with a new wonderbolt hopeful!'

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Lucky looked in confusion as the camera crew drifted up to her. Somepony started blurting out about some new wonderbolt hopeful...Are they talking about me?! thought Lucky, breathing very fast. She backed to the wall as the camera crew came a bit closer. Act cool, this is on TV! "U-Um...hi." she said sheepishly.

If Lucky could do anything right now, she would facehoof.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Ace: 'So Miss Filly, is it true that a pony mutant (Drako) Is loose her?'

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
W-WHO?! she cried in her mind. I don't know who that is...what to do, what to do?! "Y-Yes?" Lucky smiled, unconvincingly. "Um...is that bad or anything?" She played with her hooves as her face glowed a bright red. Oh Celestia, I hope this ends soon. Lucky gulped and smiled a bit more.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(You see they think Drako is a monster, he is a pony dragon hybrid)

Ace: 'You do know where it is?! Can we get an exclusive interview with it?'

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Lucky thought for a moment. Should I lead them? I don't even know where this hybrid is... "Okay, I'll lead you." She blurted out, her ego thinking for her. Gah, why did I say that?! She thought to herself as the mare started to flutter off to the other dorms.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Ace darts off the camera crew hot on his hoofs...

Drako: 'Did I miss Ace Reporter?! This worse than not getting Rainbow Dash's Autograph...'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS