Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet landed down from the sky, dragging Ivory along with her. "See! I told you we should've came back, and you left me to count fake bottles of milk." Ivory rolled her eyes.

"Hello my little ponies" Celestia smiled. Scarlet gasped loudly,"Oh. My. AHHH!!!! It's-! And your-! And..." she exhaled deeply, do not faint this time.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Guard: 'Your highness, sorry to but in, but was Pony-Villes fireworks display not until next month?' (He points to the far off flashes in the sky)

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Guard: 'Your highness, sorry to but in, but was Pony-Ville's fireworks display not until next month?' (He points to the far off flashes in the sky)

"Oh, I see." Celestia rubbed her chin. "But they're so beautiful. Let's just let it last a little longer" Luna smiled.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
"Uhh..." Steamie paused, "You DO know those fireworks are the special ones used for the annual  Ponyville festival, right? Those fireworks are sacred!"
Wow, does Steam REALLY have to make a big fuss over nothing? She even cried over spilt milk, which is highly ironic.

"Drako, uhh... playing with fireworks is... urmm... dangerous, and... You could get hurt. So, yeah... Please stay by my side so you can avoid danger..."

(If Drako chooses to stay by her side something happens! If he doesn't... Meh, I guess he sees shiny fireworks.)

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: 'Sacred?! I'm so sorry! I just love and this is the only way ponies don't run away from me...'

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Drako: 'Sacred?! I'm so sorry! I just love and this is the only way ponies don't run away from me...'

Celestia stood forward to the little ponies,"Judging by looks, my little ponies? I thought you were better than this." she said disappointed. "Hey, I think someone has to write a letter to her about this now" Ivory chuckled.

~Fade~

Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned that no matter what someone looks like, it's what inside that counts. If you really take time to know a pony, you might become best friends. You should never judge a book by it's cover- even if they're not a pony.

Your Fast Flyers,

The Wonderbolts Academy Cadets.

[insert awesome picture of everyone if possible]

(Epilogue anyone?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is this the end?)

Drako: (sigh) 'I am sorry... I shall leave...' (But in a dark alley) ???: 'Perfect... Its all going to plan... MWHAHAHAHA... Cough.. cough...'

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

(Is this the end?)

Drako: (sigh) 'I am sorry... I shall leave...' (But in a dark alley) ???: 'Perfect... Its all going to plan... MWHAHAHAHA... Cough.. cough...'

(OOOOOOoooo! I sense a new episode coming soon! Good thing this is a rp series (has more than one part in a story) We'll start the next "episode" tomorrow- Kk?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(OK and I will make one last post to finish this off in style!)

???: Run while you can My Little Ponies, because P.E.S (Pony Extermination Society) is BORN!

To be continued...?

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Too snowy and icey to go to school- WOOP!#

~ Episode 2, Season 1 ~

The bell rang loudly,"Okay cadets, yesterday was a bit off course- so we'll need to cover alot of ground work." Ivory laughed,"Ground work? We're in the clouds." Spitfire wasn't very impressed,"Anyway, your going to be learning how to work together," Spitfire continued to explain as ponies half listened, talking, picking at they're teeth, and throwing spit-balls,"So I entered you in the upcoming airshow". 

A pony took a spit-take,"Really!?" "Yes really, get into groups of 4-5. And practice your skills and make a routine, meet back here tomorrow and I'll evaluate your work." She trotted off inside, leaving ponies to discuss. "Wow, how exciting!" "Pfft, I doubt that anyone will pass. But I'm a shoe-in" "Your a... hotel for shoes?" "NO! Ugh. It means that I'll pass no prob, see you tomorrow Scarlet. I'm going to go read a book."

"But what about practice!" Scarlet yelled loudly so Ivory could hear as she walked away. "Don't worry" She called back. "Oh. I feel this is going to take a turn for the worst..." her concerned look became deeper.

~Fade~

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

A GINGER BREAD MAN

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos