×
Back left
Back right

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Hold your horses xD We need one more role-player, and everypony online to start.)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Okie dokie Lokie! Let me know when to start?)

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Erk, hopefully it's not too late to join?)

Name: Lucky Dice

Gender+Age: Mare, female, young

Looks: (I really don't want to do a picture, sooo...) A mare with straight, yellow hair, completed with an orange stripe down the middle. She wears a necklace holding two dice on it, a good-luck gift from her parents. Her tail is similar to her mane, but is a bit more wavy.

Personality: She is VERY optimistic, as in, always looks at the bright side...however, she is a bit too loud time to time and can never keep a secret!

Cutie mark: Two dice

Cutie mark meaning: I picked the symbols for Lucky Dice because she is considerably lucky in games, and she wins board-games and other games with a die mostly every time!

Other: She can go for long duration's at a time, although she can't fly as fast as most. (Ex. Can fly farther, but slower.)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

(Erk, hopefully it's not too late to join?)

Name: Lucky Dice

Gender+Age: Mare, female, young

Looks: (I really don't want to do a picture, sooo...) A mare with straight, yellow hair, completed with an orange stripe down the middle. She wears a necklace holding two dice on it, a good-luck gift from her parents. Her tail is similar to her mane, but is a bit more wavy.

Personality: She is VERY optimistic, as in, always looks at the bright side...however, she is a bit too loud time to time and can never keep a secret!

Cutie mark: Two dice

Cutie mark meaning: I picked the symbols for Lucky Dice because she is considerably lucky in games, and she wins board-games and other games with a die mostly every time!

Other: She can go for long duration's at a time, although she can't fly as fast as most. (Ex. Can fly farther, but slower.)


(Welcome to the Wonderbolts Academy lucky! Don't worry, we'll start soon- I just have to do a few things first C: )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Im almost finished Ace Reporter!)

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"servine226" wrote:

(Im almost finished Ace Reporter!)


( Thumbs Up )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(But i got bad news I can make him in a picture so I will describe him in words)

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"servine226" wrote:

(But i got bad news I can make him in a picture so I will describe him in words)


(that's fine, fire away)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(OK here I go)

Name: Ace Reporter

Age + Gender: Male unicorn but smaller than Celestia

Colour: He is A light green

Personalty: A news reporter's Duh...

Cutie mark: A mircophone

Cutie mark reason: See personality

Clothing: He wears a reporters hat and always has a microphone which he uses his unicorn magic  to hold the microphone...

Other: He is One of Drako's personal heroes next to Rainbow Dash (She  is my fave of the Mane six too!)

Quote: 'This is Ace Reporter, coming to you live, from the Wonderbolt Academy!' 

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"servine226" wrote:

(OK here I go)


Name: Ace Reporter


Age + Gender: Male stallion but smaller than Celestia


Personalty: A news reporter's Duh...


Cutie mark: A mircophone


Cutie mark reason: See personality


Other: He is One of Drako's personal heroes next to Rainbow Dash (She is my fave of the Mane six too!)


(Accepted. I think we'll start Sunday, I don't feel very well today. See you then guys!)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity