Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok get well soon!)

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

(ok get well soon!)

(thanks c: )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Name: Forest Apple

Gender+Age: Filly. Female. Round about the same age as Apple Bloom.

Looks: Forest Apple

Personality: kind, caring, can't fly very well, clumsy.

Cutie mark: She doesn't have one yet! She was friends with Apple Bloom andleft the Cutie mark crusaders to go to Wonderbolts. She plans to make a new brach of the cutie mark crusaders with other fillies in Wonderbolts.

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

Name: Steampunk "Steam" Engine (Steampunk En-jeen-neh)

Gender+Age: Mare, Adolescent (17). 

Looks: Steampunk Celestia! (Steam wears what Steampunk Celestia is wearing. She is a pegasus pony (of course,) who's coat has a light brownish-gold tinge to it. Her wings are specially designed with a beautiful metallic pattern (that is found in the Pony Creator game) and are majestic in size and appearcance. Her legs are exceptionally long and her hooves are decorated with golden plates as shoes. Her hair is large and frizzy, much like Brave's Princess Merida, only that it is a dark chestnut brown. In comparison with Rainbow Dash, Steam's height and wings are 1.5 times taller.

Personality: Steam's a bit of a sophisticated, yet totally radical pony. She's always up for a challenge and likes to win everything. To lose would be a very difficult thing. Steam is intelligent and witty, yet lets it get into her head, which throws her off sometimes. She doesn't boast often, but when it comes to impressing someone important, Steam's got a novel series amount of stories to tell. To figure out the rest of her story, you'd have to interact with her. Wink

Cutie mark:  Steampunk Cutiemark!

Cutie mark meaning: The mechanical wings represent her need for speed and her knowledge of flying. She alone has found out the true meaning of aerodynamics. 

Bio: As a young filly, Steam had always been the "nerd" of Cloudsdale Kindergarten. She was always expected to do better than everyone else from her family who had grown to be known as "the most intelligent family in Equestria". Her parents expected her to be a scientist, however, Steam wanted more in her life; to fly. Her father had accepted this, as his part of the family had always been high-achievers of sport, but her mother demanded her to follow tradition. Steam managed to persuade her parents to train for the Wonderbolts Academy by pursuing her dreams and expectations - to become a Steampunk Scientist/Flyer-type person. When she had received an invitation to the academy, she bounced up and down in zest. Thus the birth of Steam's adventures begin... 

Other: She's very good in mechanics and can create flying steampunk houses.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"ikat12" wrote:

Name: Moonlight Serenity

Gender+Age: Filly teenage. One year older than Forest Serenity. Female

Looks: -Upload later when approved-

Personality: snobby sometimes. Normally kind and caring but doesn't really like FS.

Cutie mark: Moon.

Cutie mark meaning: Keeper of darkness.

Bio: lived with her mum and dad in canterlot. Mum died and they moved to ponyville and Forest is her step sister.

(Accepted!)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

Name: Steampunk "Steam" Engine (Steampunk En-jeen-neh)

Gender+Age: Mare, Adolescent (17). 

Looks:  (Steam wears what Steampunk Celestia is wearing. She is a pegasus pony (of course,) who's coat has a light brownish-gold tinge to it. Her wings are specially designed with a beautiful metallic pattern (that is found in the Pony Creator game) and are majestic in size and appearcance. Her legs are exceptionally long and her hooves are decorated with golden plates as shoes. Her hair is large and frizzy, much like Brave's Princess Merida, only that it is a dark chestnut brown. In comparison with Rainbow Dash, Steam's height and wings are 1.5 times taller.

Personality: Steam's a bit of a sophisticated, yet totally radical pony. She's always up for a challenge and likes to win everything. To lose would be a very difficult thing. Steam is intelligent and witty, yet lets it get into her head, which throws her off sometimes. She doesn't boast often, but when it comes to impressing someone important, Steam's got a novel series amount of stories to tell. To figure out the rest of her story, you'd have to interact with her. Wink

Cutie mark:  (Picture Coming Soon!)

Cutie mark meaning: The mechanical wings represent her need for speed and her knowledge of flying. She alone has found out the true meaning of aerodynamics. 

Bio: As a young filly, Steam had always been the "nerd" of Cloudsdale Kindergarten. She was always expected to do better than everyone else from her family who had grown to be known as "the most intelligent family in Equestria". Her parents expected her to be a scientist, however, Steam wanted more in her life; to fly. Her father had accepted this, as his part of the family had always been high-achievers of sport, but her mother demanded her to follow tradition. Steam managed to persuade her parents to train for the Wonderbolts Academy by pursuing her dreams and expectations - to become a Steampunk Scientist/Flyer-type pony. When she had received an invitation to the academy, she bounced up and down in zest. Thus the birth of Steam's adventures begin... 

Other: She's very good in mechanics and can create flying steampunk houses.

(Accepted, detail is very appreciated! We'll start tomorrow!)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(Cool! I'm looking forward to this!)

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"CookieAngel" wrote:

(Cool! I'm looking forward to this!)

( :thumbsup )

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello my little ponies! I just took down my old rp, Prep of The Prom. But you know what they say, when one dies another is born. So here it is! The beginning of- ~The Wonderbolts Academy!~)

There were many pegasi eager to walk threw the door. Dreams and destiny waiting. The bell tower sounded with a loud gong, the doors flew open. Everypony ran inside, and found-

Scarlet laughed, and continued reading here comic book. "They try to hard to make things sound intense," she paused for a minute,"dad, are we almost there?" The carriage shook back & forward and rattled as it hit the cushiony clouds. "We're here." He announced, and payed the carriage horses. Scarlet fixed the bow in her mane, and sighed. Lockhart's we're always known for they're clumsiness... 

"Yeah, I noticed" she said to herself taking her bag out, and slamming the door. "Wow" she gazed at the dazzling school, it was amazing. It looked better than it was on her comic book! "I- it- it's- ...there are no words" Scarlet grinned almost melting, and walked inside to the office. Her parents set her accepted form on the desk, her mother cleared her throat.

The secretary turned around,"may I help you?" she edged her glasses. "Yes, our daughter is a new student here" Mr. Lockhart announced proudly. The desk lady looked down to the young pony, she was grinning was rocking back and forward on her heals- quite anxious to get going. "I can see that" the old mare stamped the form,"go to the main hall, the instructors are there to help out the little one's".

Mr and Mrs. Lockhart bid fair well, and caught a carriage home. Scarlet trotted to the main hall, and waited to get instructions.

(btw, the academy is like a stay-away camp- they'll have dorms.)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Yes, finally!)

Lucky swooped down from a near-by cloud she was resting at, setting her hooves firmly on the clouds of the Academy. "Note to self: Take a carriage ride next time." Lucky mused, stretching her wings. Her mother packed everything she needed, including the form. Lucky gulped and fluttered inside the large building.

"W-Wooow!" She gaped. It was amazing, and somepony was already there. Lucky hurried to the front office, handing her form. "Please go to the main hall." was all the desk-pony said, frowning. Well, Lucky thought, Not everything will be all smiles. Maybe I can meet new pegasi! She started towards the pegasus heading towards the main hall.

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos