Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
(Hey, Beth. Ya mind if I like  change Moonlight's character..alot? Like give her a new name new looks and everything?)

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"ikat12" wrote:

(Hey, Beth. Ya mind if I like  change Moonlight's character..alot? Like give her a new name new looks and everything?)

(since your character hasn't came into this yet, sure)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have excited feelings =D )

Scarlet was almost bouncing out of her seat, she was that excited! She turned her head to the pony beside her,"hi" she smiled politely. But she just buried her head into her book. "I'm Scarlet, Scarlet Lockhart" no answer. "I read that book once, it's good..." she said awkwardly trying to make conversation. "Hey... you look familiar..." she covered her face with the book.

Scarlet gasped,"Ivory!" she screamed hugging her. "Hey Scarlet." Ivory sighed. "This is so cool, we can room together, talk all night-" she gasped again,"we could throw a party!" She released her from the hug. "Actually I-" Scarlet put her hoof in her mouth. "No need, I'll ask- anything for my BPFF!"  Emma Ernt Ugh... ever since Scarlet moved she's been so clingy. Ivory thought to herself.

Spitfire stood on the stage waiting for silence, the room went quiet. "Okay cadets, listen up. Filly's and Colts dorms are on separate floors, mares and stallions are the same. On the wall there are sheets that will tell you which dorm your in, 3 ponies per dorm. Come to the mess-hall at 2.00 pm after your done unpacking." She stormed off stage, she'll not be wasting any time.

Scarlet, still smiling like a maniac (or is it mane-iac ;D Wow, that pun stunk xD ). She skipped (mare-ly xP )  to the board,"dorm A1" she quickly took a note and trotted up the stair way to her room.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow Wing strode in on his proud hooves, his head held up proudly. He went to the main hall where one side of the hall was boys, the other were girls. He made a face at the thought of them. He was a stallion, not a child. He was here anyway, he could fly - only in a straight line.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(All right Lets get this RP in the 'Air! Crickets sounds... Aww,,,)

(As the young colts and filly's heading inside, a pony wearing a large dull green cloak over its body, the only you could see was it's feet, as the mystery pony walks to the reception, a group of ponies all carrying TV equipment and a green stallion leads them...) Camera Pony:" And we are going live in 3,2,1"... Ace: "We are live in the Wonderbolt Academy, where young colts and fillys learn to be the best flyers they can be!"  

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

(All right Lets get this RP in the 'Air! Crickets sounds... Aww,,,)

(As the young colts and filly's heading inside, a pony wearing a large dull green cloak over its body, the only you could see was it's feet, as the mystery pony walks to the reception, a group of ponies all carrying TV equipment and a green stallion leads them...) Camera Pony:" And we are going live in 3,2,1"... Ace: "We are live in the Wonderbolt Academy, where young colts and fillys learn to be the best flyers they can be!"

The desk lady peered her head threw her small window, she edged her glasses again- to get a better look of what was going on. OOooo... lil' Spitfire not going to like that. Hope they don't interrupt any lessons... She thought to herself and continued stamping forms.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(Then a small green hoof puts out a form...) ???: "Excuse me, but I'm for the Wonderbolts academy..." (The cloaked pony looks at her only its green eyes are visible...) 

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

(Then a small green hoof puts out a form...) ???: "Excuse me, but I'm for the Wonderbolts academy..." (The cloaked pony looks at her only its green eyes are visible...) 

(sorry guys, g2g)

The desk-pony shivered slightly, and stamped the forum. "The dorm listings are in the main hall."

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Forest zoomed through the air and landed neatly at the reception desk. "Come on, Apple!" Forest yelled. A small, white pony also flew at really really high speed and...missed the door. The little pony, apperently called Forest Apple, had know made a filly-sized hole in the wall. "Oh....Apple." Forest, her big sister, said as she did a face-hoof.

Later on, Forest grabbed the piece of paper. "All right! I'm in Uh...A1! Come on, Apple." She marched towards A1 but the Filly stayed behind. "Come on, Apple!" Forest moaned. Apple shook her head and pointed to her door number. "B2....but you'll be on your own.." Forest shook her head. "Come on. We'll share a bed. We'll build a secret passage way to B2 so you can sleep with me and when Spitfire comes, you can act as if you've been there all day!" The filly nodded aand they trotted down to A1.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(The cloaked pony thanks the receptionist and goes down to the hall...)

???: Oh, I do hope I won't get beaten up on my first day, just like Dragon school....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos