Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Forest jumped out at the clocked pony. "Heya! Oh...wait" She fiddled with her ears and took out her earbuds. "So whats your name? I'm forest. You should really take off that cloak. You're freaking out everypony." She whipped off his cloack and stared at his wings. "Oh..my...giddy...filly....DISCORD! Wait...ALIDISCORD!" She started breathing fast.

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(Drako panics and hides under his cloak...) 

Drako: "I'm scared of this place already"!

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
Forest tugged on his cloak and pulled him over to a bench. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.My familly. We're one to one with nature. I'll make you a nice pair of wing covers outta leaves. Put 'em over them dragon wings..it'll see like ya got green, leaft wing instead!"

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar

(But before they can... some pony sees them!) 

Random Pony: 'Gasp' "PONY MUTANT!" (Drako starts to cry...)

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
"Hey..shh....don't worry." She motions him to stay put. About 2 minuets later shecomes back. "I made him promise he wouldn't tell anyone...it may have got a bit phsyical..but we did it!"

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
(gtg. later.)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow Wing was practising flying. He was gliding steadily through the air, when he tried to turn but lost control and fell through the tree. He consisted of a hard landing on the gravel ground. Turned out, his right wing was broken since he was born.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
( I finally made Steampunk Engine on Pony Creator. She turned out good after my "blond moment" when I accidently clicked close... xD)

Steampunk Engine

Steampunk Engine closed her eyes in bliss as she felt the wind pass her face. The thoughts she had of going to the Wonderbolts Academy rushed into her stomach. Whilst she had many positive thoughts, she also had her doubts. "What if they don't like me? What if I'm not the best? What if I fail? Nah - play it cool, Steam, play it cool. You ARE the best. I am the best."
"Are you alright, darling?" her mother asked concerningly.
"Pardon? Oh, me... Yes, I am quite alright."
"I still can't believe my little filly is going to a big school without me!"
"Mother... I-"

Before she could finish, she saw the faint and foggy view of the academy. Steam gasped as she was overfilled with joy. "Don't hyperventilate," her mother said teasingly. Wow... she thought to herself. This is it, the Wonderbolts Academy. Never thought I'd see the day. It's so beautiful and majestic I could just faint!

The carriage landed gracefully on a cloud as a bit of it vaporized into the air. "Wonderbolts Academy, that will be five bits."
Steam's mother paid the pegasus whilst she hopped off in zest. She took a deep breath and gave a large sigh. This is it. The Wonderbolts Academy.

"Goodbye, my dear," her mother sighed, breaking the dramatic moment of silence.
"Bye, mum. I'll think of you, yeah?" She replied, hugging her dear mother. She could feel her try to hold back her tears, "don't worry about me, I'll still be a scientist!" she joked, trying to make her mum feel better.
"You do that, my love. You are destined for greatness. You are full of hopes, dreams and aspirations. I know you can do it; so does your father. We love you so much. Send us letters, alright?"
"I'll send you letters every day. I love you."

As they both waved each other goodbye, Steam could see her mum slowly disappear in the distance. Phew - ok, Steam. You've got this. Just enter and look cool, not to forget intimidating. Ok, let's go. You're awesome, you're buff and you'r-woahhhh!
She clumsily tripped over her own two hooves and landed inside. The secretary just rolled her eyes and said: "Main hall's that way."

"Right, got it." Steam said, picking herself up and dusting herself.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar

(OK bye...)

(But Drako runs off...)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cookie Angel, could Steampunk see Shadow Wing fall through the tree? Look for my form for how he looks.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos