Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
As Steam entered the main hall, she had already noticed she was either late or early. To the corner of her eye, she noticed somepony odd. Somepony that stood out from the others. He had a dried blood red and emerald green coat, and strange, bat-like wings. His cutie mark had flames on it. She didn't think much of it, but it surely made her curiosity rise. She thought she had known everything about pony species, but hey, when you're homeschooled, what else would you expect? She came a tad closer to this pony, but made sure that she was not too close that she'd creep up on him.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Cookie Angel, could Steampunk see Shadow Wing fall through the tree? Look for my form for how he looks.)

(Ok, soon she will, since she's always ahead of schedule Wink )

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: "Must Hide before I'm laughed at..." (He is very panicked and crashes into Steam!) Drako: "AHH! Celestia! Don't send me back to the Badlands! I don't wanna go back!"

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Steam laughed out of pure cruelty. "Hahaha, you're not from around here, are ya?" she asked, "Hi, I'm Steampunk Engine, but you can call me Steam. You look... umm..." she struggled to find the right word when she suddenly said "...different. What's your species? You must be totally radical!"

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: "I'm a dragon pony hybrid... or as my parents used to call me..." (Flashback to when he was back in the badlands...)

Drako's Mother: " A disgrace to your family and dragons everywhere!" Drako: Mom, I can't change my species" Drako's Mother:" Well you can change by cleaning your brothers caves!... Drako's Brothers: "Get going FREAK!" (They Laugh... End Flashback)

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
"...Hello?" Steam asked, confused. She had never seen such a socially awkward pony before. Skipping the subject due to the fact that she thinks of it just as anxiousness, she says "Dragon pony hybrid, huh? That's very... interesting. I have never seen such a hybrid before. Are there any other ponies like you? You seem like such an awesome species, be proud!" she grinned, in hope to cheer him up a bit.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow Wing was gliding. "Okay. Hopefully this should wor--!" He got knocked out of balance by the wind current and plummeted down to a tree, falling through the branches, snapping them as he landed #### #### the gravel pavement. He was only a few meters from Drako. Shadow's right was broken since childbirth, making it impossible to fly due to the sudden wind changes. He got up and limped to his dorm slowly, injuring his hoof in the fall.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Steam smiled at him and added "Hey, cheer up, bud. There are plenty of other ponies who might be willing to tolerate or even accept you! Such as I myself. Whadd'ya say, pal? Let's see what dorms we're in."

She looked up at the screen and noticed her name following before her eyes met "Dorm A2". 

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Steam noticed a very... weird pony. Not like dragon pony hybrid-weird, but just weird. He had a black coat and was limping towards his dorm. Steam has never seen a dark pony with horns before, well, not until today. Steam started to realise that she had not noticed these strange-looking ponies before and that maybe, just maybe, this was normal. She had only expected pegasi, but not this. She began to take this as normal.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: "So this is my dorm? Will I have to clean all of it?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How ?

A song I wrote...

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

latest videos