Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
"Clean it?" Steam asked, confused. "I guess, but there are probably 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 other ponies that will be sharing the dorm with you," she added, not realising it might have made him intimidated with the number of ponies.
"By the way, you didn't tell me your name!" Steam reminded the dragon pony hybrid, "What is it?".

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: "My name is Drako... and I always had to clean my brother's caves.... So the same rules apply here right?"

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
"Drako... I like it!" Steam smiled, "And why'd you have to clean your brother's caves? N-nevermind... I think that's your personal business. Cleaning your dorm? Yes... I err- I think so. I mean, you wouldn't want to walk around a messy dorm, would you?" she giggled.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow Wing reached his dorm and closed the door. He jumped into his bed and laid down, tending to his injuries. Everyone knew by his enormous size he was not a child, he was a fully grown teenager, on the verge of adulthood. His bones were stronger, but his wings were not ready to be used for flying just yet. He heard a knock at the door. (One of you please knock at his door?)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: I was always bullied by my brothers and parents...

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(I can't, because mares don't share dorms with stallions, LOL)

"You were bullied?" Steam responded sadly. She had never thought about home abuse before. Family is supposed to be there for you. She didn't understand why such a friendly and open pony would be bullied by his other fellow ponies (she doesn't know his family are made up from a bunch of dragons). Negative thoughts were running through her mind and wanted to change things up a bit. "...So... That dark pony. I think you're sharing dorms with him. He seems... quirky."

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(No, just to talk to him. :P Lol. To make sure he's okay from the fall.)

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
(Ohh, ok. But maybe Drako could share dorms with him? Servine, what do you think?)

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Drako: I was always told I was a disgrace... 

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Steam had realised that he was not paying attention to her subject-change and sighed sadly. He seemed like he was speaking quietly to himself and opening up to a stranger he had never met before. Steam came soon to realise that his courage was weak and probably trusted anypony that comforted him. "You're not a disgrace. They're lying," she replied furiously yet with a stern but normal tone, "You're just different. That's all. Look, I've only met you for ten minutes or so but you're not a disgrace. Everyone has their flaws or differences. That doesn't mean you're any less lifelike than they are. Don't listen to them."

Love And Tolerate

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P