Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex couldn't help but giggle , at Bunnys reaction , she googled and replied " Sorry , and I thought he liked you , I know my brother... " she said as quietly as possible... She couldn't help but see Camilla and Eddie , she thought of Bunny and added " You like him" she said again as quietly as possible...

Eddie stuck his hands in his pockets , and looked down smiled ,a nd replied "Yeah , it would be cool" he said smiling , and still noticed he was next to Alex's locker instead of his...

( I am back ) 

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

Seeing that the boy didn't need help I go back to eating my lunch and reading my book.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay i'll see you at lunch" Camilla said smiling and punching his arm in a nice way. She took a peice of paper out and wrote her number on it and gave it to him "Talk to me sometime" she said and winked.

"There is a possibility" Bunny said fixing one of her bunny ears that where slipping do to all of her excitment. " I dont think he likes me, he is to popular" Bunny says trying to hide her dissapointment with a smile. She looked at Eddie through the class and back at Alex.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I walk to Bunny trembling in fear. "Uhm, you still know him?" I whisper quickly and nervously as I hold the book over my nose and mouth embarrassed. I took a deep breath as I waited for her answer and closed my eyes

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at Carly confused. "What do you meen?" she asked.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I point in the boys direction. "You see, I'm dead scared of boys and males and could you maybe tell me how you do it?" I quickly ask and hide my whole face behind the book as it turns glowing red in embarrassment 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny nodded slowly. "Well i think it happens with every girl when they like a boy they get all clumsy and scared around them, thats our hormones. But with just other normal boys, think of them like family.. they wont hurt you. At least thats what i think in my mind" Bunny says.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I shake my head. "It's male phobia." I say embarrassed still hiding my face and I feel the tears gathering up in my eyes

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at her with sadness and patted her back. "Its okay.. why are you so scared of people?" she asked in a soothing voice.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I hesitate a little before I answer. "Because all that the real world gives you is pain." I said quietly and felt a tear tickling down my cheek. "No matter how hard you try you will never feel happiness, only pain." I whispered and another tear tickled down my cheek. I squeezed the book as I remembered my mothers funeral 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Spanish!

We the Kidz

last boy to post wins

Favorite Collage basketball team :)

Women's NCAA

We the Kidz

latest videos