Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(id ##### the people who own this site. That happened to me before and they said i had a glitch in my feeds)

Bunny laughed at the fact that Camilla didn't want her to socialize with people.Watch me socialize Camilla! And deal with it! She said in her mind smiling.

Camilla sat out for 5 minutes so that way she didn't get sweaty.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
she is a geek but she is nice and smart and suprisingly beautiful she gets messed around though

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah )

As Alex was walking to the restroom to wash her hands , she saw Bunny and smiled to herself , she  washed her hands and came out seeing Eddie .. She walked past by him as if she never met him...

Eddie saw Alex come out of the restroom and just stared at her until She walked last by them... He just had a weird look on his face , and went back to his class... 

( Yeah now my feeds are working :P what is this haha ) 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(alien!!!)

Bunny started to do little dance moves. She had not told anyone but she wanted to try out for the drill team. But her evil sister would be one of the judges.

Camilla joined back into cheering after reassuring herself she wouldnt start sweating.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Haha i know ! smile )

Alex looked back and saw Eddie , and went inside her class , she finished the frog and now she just waited for it to be graded...

Eddie , went back to his class , and payed attention to the teacher , before the end of class.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny went to her second class which was before lunch. It was history. She plopped herself in the seat in the back knowing her sister was in the class, she wanted to stay far, far away from her.

Camilla got changed and re did her makeup she walked into history and groaned. She forgot Bunny was in the class. She sat in the front.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex , went to her next class , and knew that Eddie was in her class , she sat in the back and avoided Eddie , while he socialized with his friends , Alex in the meanwhile took out her journal and started writing , for Journalism...

Eddie went inside his class , and gave a glare at Alex and he knew she ignored him...

( gtg ) 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk)

Camilla started to rearrange her makeup bag until the teacher came in. She quickly hid it and acted like she was paying attention.

Bunny was looking at you tube on her phone with her headphones in.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone want to RP? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm back ) 

Alex waited for the teacher and just tapped her pencil , as she saw some of the populars constantly turning around , she thought either they were talking bad about her.. But it got off her mind and went back to the board...

Eddie , kept speaking laughing and such , but he noticed some of his friends turn around and look at Alex , he just shrugged it off , and went back to talking...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

10/10 joke m8s

Should women have higher societal roles?

10/10 joke m8s

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

latest videos