Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex giggled and said "Sorry , I get crazy around cookies! And my morning classes went good and yours? " she asked while seeing more cookies coming out of her bag , her eyes followed the cookies as if they were some sort of red dot and she was the kitten...

Eddie laughed slightly and said " Well, then want to go with my friends after school for a bite to eat?" He asked , by this he meant , like everyday Afterschool his friends take him to eat or like you know the regular!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sounds fun. I 'll come" Camilla says smiling and popping another tomato in her mouth.

Bunny laughed "Boring" she said and hid her lunch bag. "I only have one left!"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice!" He said smiling , some people said he was flirting or he was being friendly but the only person that could tell which , was his sister Alex... He stared around the Cafeteria seeing Alex , and then Bunny... He smiled to himself..

Alex giggled and said "Fine , if I get you carrots can I have that last one cookie? " she said smiling and half pouting in her puppy dog eyes... She giggled more .... 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla smiled and asked him. "Why arent you eating now?"

"No!!!" Bunny said eating the cookie.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie , turned at her and replied " I usually don't eat during this school'/s lunch , that's why we go After School... " he said smiling..  While he was starring at her , he noticed at the corner of his eyes , Bunny and Alex having a good time , this made him smile even more..

Alex giggled , and said "Fine , ill bring my own cookies!" She said jokingly , and couldn't Stop  giggling ...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla's eyes followed Eddie's gaze and she saw Bunny and Alex. Her gaze snapped back to him and ignored them. She hopes her sister doesnt embarass her.

Bunny laughed and put her lunch bag down. "Yeah go get your own cookie!"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie felt eyes on his back of his head , he turned around to Camilla and smiled ...

Alex laughed and after she said " I am going to check if the cafeteria still has some... You want carrots?" She said giggling... And went to the line of the cafeteria...

( Sorry it ooo long , I went somewhere... ) 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla stopped smiling "Where you looking at my sister?" she asked raising an eyebrow and starting to feel some jealousy coming up.

"No im good!" Bunny said nicely and leaned against the wall.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and got the cookies and went back to her and said " I got cookies! In yo face! " she said trying to rub it in , but jokingly and just smiled , sitting back down... She opened the cookie packet and grabbed one and looked at it like if it was the last one on earth! She just giggled , and couldn't help it...

Eddie stopped smiling and replied " Why would you think that!?" He said shaking is head as in a no , response he looked at her and saw some jealousy going on.. He just that was Crazy , He didn't turn back , because then she would think That Eddie , like Bunny... Which he think he did , he didn't know for sure... He sort a liked Camilla , but then a little bit of Bunny...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla nodded slowly with a confused look on her face. "Hey look class is going to start, so i'll see you later!" She got up quickly and waved and faked a smile. When she was out of view she coulnt help but say under her breath "That girl! She has the nerve to steal something i like! Well two can play at this game!" Camilla stormed to her loker and pulled out her old cat ears she used to wear. She stuck them of and let out a "Hmph" and slammed her locker.

Bunny laughed "Alex the point of food is to eat it, not hope that it can read your mind!" Bunny said jokly. She saw out of the corner of her eye Camilla walk off. This wasn't her usually "Im a queen!" walk it was "Im mad" walk. She saw Eddie and her hand decided to do it's own thing and wave. She put it down quickly, and looked to Alex. "Someone upset the royal butt pain"

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos