Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie waved Bye to Camilla and smiled , hoping she didn't think that he was looking at Bunny , he let down his smile , and let his hand through his hair , and sighing , not sure what to do , he just smiled along with his friends...

Alex laughed and dropped the cookie! "Why'?! It was so young! " she said jokingly and laughed , she tried reaching for it before the ants nibbled on it.. She knew it was hopeless , and just got another cookie out and stared at it again , before Bunny said that , she replied " Tell me about it! I think I have class with her next ? " she said In a disturbed tone.. While still looking at the cookie...

Eddie smiled along with his friends , while brushing his hair through his hands , in a sighing motion not sure of what happened , or what to do another Camilla and Bunny! He turned and saw Bunny , and he smiled and waved back... 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny saw Eddie waved back. She smiled and blushed and then hid her face. She didn't think he would notice her wave. She turned her attention back to Alex and said "Well... thats sucks!" she said and then snached the cookie out of her hand and stuck it in the trash. "You need help!" she said jokly and pulled her from the table.

Camilla stormed into her next class. She was the first on there because it was still lunch but she didnt care.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw her blush , and looked in Bunny's direction and saw Eddie l she immediately ignored him and payed more attention into her COOKIE! Until Bunny snatched it , she said " My COOKIE! Why , you monster? " she said jokingly... And giggled ...

Eddie saw her and smiled , and he felt like blushing..  He told his friends something and he was about to walk over there....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny laughed "Im sorry the cookie had to go before you went insane!!" Bunny said tossing her a carrot that was deep in her bag. "Try something healthy!" she said joking even more.After a minute or so she said "Im having second thoughts!"  before snatching her carrot back ad eating it.

Camilla sat down.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I got to go Frown ill be back ) 

Alex giggled and replied " And you said I have a problem!" She said jokingly and laughed , she grabbed another cookie and licked them all , a before Bunny snatches them and protected them as her life! 

Eddie was thinking about going to Alex's and Bunny's Table....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(i may be gone when you come back Frustrated)

Bunny looked at Alex with wide eyes "Never will i ever under estimate your mastermind plans!" she said fake bowin down. She laughed and couldn't stop.

Camilla looked out the window. It had a perfect view of Bunny's table...

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am back Big Grin). Alex giggled and bowed back to Bunny and couldn't help but constantly Laugh! She saw Eddie look like if he was going to come over... she just went back to Bunny and, smiled and replied "You shall not " she winked at Bunny... Eddie saw Alex and Bunny and wanted to go but, wasn't fully sure... So he did the unexpected and he whispered something to his friends and walked towards Alex and Bunny, and smiled and said? " Can i join you guys?" He said rubbing the back of his neck and the other on his pocket... Alex replied "I don't know can you?" She said disgusted..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"He can!" Bunny said quickly and sent Alex the stink eye that seemed to say "You know i like him!" Bunny smiled at Eddie. What made him come over here.  She thought and went back to eating the carrot. She was taking very small bites.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie looked at Alex and returned to Bunny and smiled and sat in front of them , he just saw Bunny take small bites and laughed to himself , he asked " Why do you take small bites ?" He asked sort of giggling in his voice...

Alex looked at Bunny and said " Fine.... " she said in a disturbed voice but didn't bother looking at Eddie only at Bunny, and when Eddie was asking questions to Bunny , she smiled at Bunny and knew something would happened between them...  She smiled to herself...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"You shouldn't waste something you love. You should cherish it.... so i take small bites" Bunny says smiling and finishing the carrot. She turned to Alex and said "Hey you should come over today i need your help with something!?"

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN