Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(i think we have 2 more classes left)

Bunny bolted from her seat and ran to her next class. She was hoping Alex was in it. She sat in her seat and admired the walls. She was in math class and the walls where an unusual neon green color. I mad her feel refreshed and she smiled. She already liked the teacher even though she hadn't met her yet... she had a feeling though that she was going to be her favorite teacher.

Camilla walked to class smacking her gum between her teeth until she smacked to hard and bit her tongue. "ow.." she said gripping her mouth and walking to her next class. She almost dropped her books seeing her twin sister sitting in the class. She glared at her while walking to a seat...very far from Bunny.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex , ran from her seat to her next class , she hoped it was one of her friends , She walked in casually and saw Bunny! She smiled and sat next to her... She couldn't believe she had Bunny for Math! She smiled , but then faded when she saw Camilla ... She turned back to Bunny and said " So, How's it going? " she said chuckling... 

Eddie walked to his class , almost being late ... Again! He finally went in and saw Camilla and Bunny! His stomach felt like ripping apart! He was nervous , is he sat with Bunny , Camilla would get mad... And if he sits with Camilla , it will Upset Bunny..... These were things that ran through his mind...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny smiled. She had a class with Alex! "It's good! Have you seen these walls? I love them..." Bunny said in a rush. She couldn't help herself, she has never had a class with her friend. She looked up at Eddie. She didn't dare wave at him, her sister was in the room. She looked down and then looked back at Alex.

Camilla shot an evil glare at Bunny even though she wasnt looking at her. She fixed her back and sat up and waved Eddie over. She smiled real big and waited for him to start walking over.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and said " I know I Love these walls!" She said excited and Happy,  this was her first time having someone she knows in her class! She looked at Eddie and didn't waive at home , for some of the populars where here , and when there around she was invisible , she looked at a bunny with disappointment from her own brother Eddie , she sighed and went back to smiling to Bunny! 

Eddie who was still thinking where and who to sit with , He felt regret with the choice he was going to make... But it was Camilla! He Mouthed the words , " Sorry!" To bunny , without Camilla noticing , he felt though... He went with Camilla and his other friends....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny didn't care when Eddie said sorry. He probably was just doing it to just be polite. He probably thought of her only as a friend...but whatever! She had Alex! "I can't wait till you come over later. I have big news!" she said and pulled out her phone. She hid it under her desk and saw a text from her sister, it read Dont test me! Eddie is mine! Bunny stuffed her phone back in her bag and her eyes widened when her sister was smirking at her. She had caught her. She knows Bunny likes Eddie. 

Camilla smiled when Eddie sat by her. "Hey!" she said giving him a hug and glaring at Bunny. She pulled away and pulled out her phone texting Bunny again saying See he likes me. Not you. Camilla stuffed her phone back in her pocket and smiled at Eddie again.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex turned at Eddie and gave him the stink eye , but I guess he was polite , when he he mouthed sorry to Bunny! Well , he better , and then she turned around at Bunny and smiled... And said " Oh , I forgot about today , sorry , but for sure I will be able to go! I can walk or my brother should drop me off... Depends..." She said giggling then glaring at Eddie and made sure to whisper the word Brother , before people start talking... 

Eddie hugged Camilla and said " Hey! " he said smiling at Camilla , but thinking about Bunny.. At the same time...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can drive you in my own car!" Bunny said excitedly. She stared at Camilla flirting with Eddie. It mad her sick.

Camilla smiled "Hows your day been?" she asked leaning in her chair a little bit.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex jumped in her seat , almost falling in her desk... She didn't care though she was riding with Bunny! She smiled and said " Yes! Thank you ! ". She said smiling ....

Eddie replied " My day has been Good , and Yours?" He asked leaning back in his chair , and looking at Camilla , but through the corner of his eyes Bunny...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny laughed and jumped in her seat.

"It has been great!' Camilla said crossing her legs.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
cb-shippochan
cb-shippochan
Star
May I join?

Name: Fuyuki Sayo

Looks: anime
Personality: Mysterious and often derpy. slightly emo.
Bio: (Optional)
Clique: Emo, 
Other:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos