Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(When will we start?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(when I get a couple more characters.)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Camilla Jones
Personality: She is extremely full of herself. She loves looking in the mirror and seeing boys drool over her. Underneath it all she is still nice and funny. She acts fake at school but at home she is bubbly and caring. Sometimes when you make her really mad she will get back at you...in a horrible way.
Bio: Camilla was born with a twin that she loves alot, her name is Bunny. She and her sister where best friends until 6th grade when people used to make fun of Bunny. Camilla broke away from her and joined the popular group. Soon enough she rose to the top of the popularity chart. Sometimes she makes fun of her sister at school so her "friends" know she is boss. But she hates it and her sister hates her at school but loves her at home.
Clique: Cheerleader and popular
Other: She has dyslexia and is older than Bunny by two minutes

Name: Bunny Jones
Personality: She is very shy and loves to make people happy. She is very nice and isn't rood outloud ever. She is wayy different from her friends but they are the only people she fits in with.
Bio: Bunny was born with a twin sister Camilla. She loves her super duper alot but hates her sometimes because of the way she treats her when she is at school. Camilla has been so rood sometimes that Bunny would cut herself and wish she was like Camilla.
Clique: Emo and nerd
Other: She has ADHD

Both Looks: Twins
Camilla- white haired
Bunny- Black haired

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Accepted!

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Katie Johnson
Personality: Shes that gorgeous, down to Earth girl that everyone loves but most people aren't good friends with her/know her very well. She loves to laugh and hang out with her friends. Shes pretty quiet but when she does open her mouth, you never know what will come out!
Bio: Shes an only child who lives with her elderly grandmother because both of her parents died in a car crash when she was 9 and has been living with her grandmother ever since. She loves her grandmother dearly and couldn't imagine life without her. Shes VERY smart but only gets B's and C's in school because she only does the minimum to get by. She has long platinum blonde hair and green eyes. Shes about 5'4 and loves to paint what she sees in her dreams at night.
Clique: Emo and outcasts.
Other: She is secretly in love with her best friend Todd Baker.

Name: Todd Baker
Personality: He is very outgoing and loves to make people laugh. Hes different than most people yet still fits in with the popular kids.
Bio: He lives with his dad because his parents are divorced. His mom went crazy after a fight with his dad and tried to stab him to death with a kitchen knife. Todd was only 6. Ever since then his dad has been very protective of him and Todd loves him like a brother. Todd tries to forget and live a happy life but sometimes he breaks down and cant help but be sad for a little while. He has dark brown hair that flops into his eyes all the time and bright blue eyes. Hes 5'11 and swims on the swim team.
Clique: Outcasts and Populars
Other: Hes been best friends with Katie ever since they were 4 and their parents would hang out together. Hes had a crush on her ever since but is too scared to tell her. They also live next door to each other.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"ForHimWithLove_" wrote:

(May I join?)

Name: Katie Johnson

Personality: Shes that gorgeous, down to Earth girl that everyone loves but most people aren't good friends with her/know her very well. She loves to laugh and hang out with her friends. Shes pretty quiet but when she does open her mouth, you never know what will come out!

Bio: Shes an only child who lives with her elderly grandmother because both of her parents died in a car crash when she was 9 and has been living with her grandmother ever since. She loves her grandmother dearly and couldn't imagine life without her. Shes VERY smart but only gets B's and C's in school because she only does the minimum to get by. She has long platinum blonde hair and green eyes. Shes about 5'4 and loves to paint what she sees in her dreams at night.

Clique: Emo and outcasts.

Other: She is secretly in love with her best friend Todd Baker.

Name: Todd Baker

Personality: He is very outgoing and loves to make people laugh. Hes different than most people yet still fits in with the popular kids.

Bio: He lives with his dad because his parents are divorced. His mom went crazy after a fight with his dad and tried to stab him to death with a kitchen knife. Todd was only 6. Ever since then his dad has been very protective of him and Todd loves him like a brother. Todd tries to forget and live a happy life but sometimes he breaks down and cant help but be sad for a little while. He has dark brown hair that flops into his eyes all the time and bright blue eyes. Hes 5'11 and swims on the swim team.

Clique: Outcasts and Populars

Other: Hes been best friends with Katie ever since they were 4 and their parents would hang out together. Hes had a crush on her ever since but is too scared to tell her. They also live next door to each other.

Accepted, Just Change Todd Bakers name, My character kinda has Bakers Already.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
Oh! Sorry! D: how about Todd Blakely?

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
(when are we starting..?)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
yes and soon

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

why mum knows everthing?

This or That??

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?