Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was now calm and said " I had A Near death experience! " she said half joking half serious , and couldn't help but giggle at herself.. She sat down Calmly , and Safetly in her seat                                                                                                                                                                       Eddie replied " Well , are you still up for the After-school event like To the store or something? " He asked and smiled....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny giggled. She saw the teacher walked in and smiled. She was just as unique as the walls.

"Absolutely!" Camilla said to Eddie and smiled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled at Bunny and her eyes followed the teacher , and smiled..                                                                                                                                                                                    Eddie smiled and Whispered.. " I can give you a lift , if you need one also? " He said smiling , and looking at the teacher that walked in...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure" Camilla whispered watching the teacher come in.

Bunny smiled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie smiled , and turned back to the teacher ..                                                                                   Alex smiled at Bunny...                                                                                                                          ( Do we do another time skip ? #

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah how about the bell to dismiss school?)

Bunny smiled at the fact that the bell rang. She rushed to her locker and took everything out and started on her way to Alex's locker.

Camilla grabbed her bag off the ground and started to walk to Eddie's locker.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Can I still join??

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah )                                                                                                                                                Alex Rushed to the door of the class room and left smiling , jollier than ever! She smiled while putting books in her locker and her note book that read : Personal . Her locker was next to Eddie's so she had to be Quick , She saw Eddie come to his locker with his "buds" and Camilla. She smiled still , and left her locker forgetting to lock it.. She saw Bunny and Smiled and said "So , where we going to? " she said playfully..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Eddie smiled walking to his locker seeing Alex leave , but forgot to lock it. He saw Camilla and his buds come , and sooner they would be going to the store or some where. He smiled and said " Ready? " he smiled at Camilla...

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Name: Tracy
Looks: Anime
Personality: Quiet, a loner, depressed
Bio: Her parents don't like her and she is depressed. She just wants to be happy but there is no one there for her.
Clique: Emo
Other: Has a crush on....Alex...but she knows she will never have her

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(the creator doesnt really post on here anymore and we cant accept you...)

Bunny gasped playfully and hooked arms with Alex "Come on!" she started to walk out the door and to her gray truck. She hoped into the front seat and threw her bag in the back.

"Yup!" Camilla said while smiling.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Naruto

Favorite anime?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

which one would you choose pizza or fench ...

Favorite Fruits!

latest videos