Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( You know Alex is a Girl ? )                                                                                                            Alex smiled and hooked arms again , and she hoped into the front seat next to the passenger's one , and put her backpack in the back , she smiled at Bunny and then looked around...                                                                                                                                                        Eddie smiled and walked to his Blue Truck , and went in the passenger's seat , He opened the door for Camilla from the inside...

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
(The other girl JUST SAID I could apply so IM GONNA JOIN)

Tracy walked to Alex's truck. She glared at Bunny. "Who is this Alex? You promised to hang out with me!"

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay.. i just said it just to warn you.. i wasnt trying to sound meen...)

Bunny started the car and started to drive. "S o i was wondering if you'd help me splash paint on my car to make it look let dead?" Bunny asked taking off her Bunny ears. They where tugging her hair.

"Thanks" Camilla said and blushed. She hopped in and shut the door.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Tracy jumped into the back of Bunny's truck, hiding. Bunny wasn't going to steal Alex from her....

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Alex is a girl you know that right?! )                                                                                                                                                                                       Alex smiled and said " Sure I love to splash paint! " she said jumping in her seat.. and giggling then she looked at Bunny and laughed , she was going to splash paint!                                                                                                                                                                                        Eddie smiled and nodded and began to drive...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny laughed.... "Im glad we are friends! I havent had a friend since Camilla disowned me as a sister!" She said sorta laughing. She ###### ## the road almost to her house and smiled not seeing the bright pink car, that was her sisters.

Camilla watched the road feeling a little awkward for the first time in her life. She must really like Eddie.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
(Tracy loves personality not looks)

Tracy peered through the window of Bunny's truck. She banged loudly on the window then ducked away so the two wouldn't see her.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah , me too since I have the brother that is supposed to watch over me! " she said half playing and half serious , she couldn't wait to paint the truck , she was still hopping in her seat. She laughed with Bunny..                                                                                                                                            Eddie , saw Camilla and smiled replying " Are you okay?" He asked concerned...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny parked the car in her driveway and walked to Alex's door practically making her jump out of her seat and tug her into the garage. She motioned to the millions of paint buckets "Pick any colors!" she said. She grabbed a green first.

Camilla looked at Eddie and smiled "Yeah... just thinking" she said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw the drive way and stopped hoping for a moment , and followed Bunny to the garage and replied " How about all the colors? " she said picking up a blue box of paint...                                                                                                                                                                     Eddie smiled back and replied " Okay..." He said still concerned and after a while he added " Were here! " parking in the spot , inn front of a store...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos