Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start now?

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
yup! Anyone can start

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carly
hungry
Looks: Carly
Personality: Shy, quiet, smart but hides it, she wants a friend but is always alone since she isn't really good with words, loves to read
Bio: When she was about six years old she was late for class so she decided to go to the library instead, when she started reading she couldn't stop. Two years later her mother died and then she simply stopped believing in the real world and started reading books more till she stopped talking to other people and never really knew what to say
Clique: Loner
Other: She works in the school library 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
accepted!

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny got up quickly and washed her face with a rag. She pulled her hair in a high pony tail and went to wake Camilla. She just shook her, usually when she said something this early in the morning Camilla would snap. Bunny saw her move, this let her know she was waking. She grabbed a black romper and some red converse and put them on. She applied a thick line of eyeliner and tons of mascara. She took her hair down and starightned it and put in her black plastic bunny ears. She wasn't scared to wear them to school.

Camilla rolled over seeing Bunny put on the attachable bunny ears. "You should stop wearing those! They bring my popularity down" she said harshly. She knew Bunny wouldn't say anything. She didn't know why she always snapped at her but she did. She grabbed a white flowy dress and a red belt she put a red bow in and looked everywhere for Bunny's red converse. She saw Bunny stand and she saw the red converse. "I left those out for me to wear!" she yelled and Bunny quickly took them off and Camilla put them on. Bunny took the black converse instead and applied Camilla's makeup. She has always done this since she was little. Camilla smiled knowing her sister still loved her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

Beep Beep Beep Beep PUNCH! I slam my hand down on the alarm clock and rub my eyes. Another Day, Another Relentless session of being shoved into lockers. I get in the shower, put on my beat up chuck taylors with skinny jeans and a big, warm hoodie and head downstairs. BREAKFAST!! 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex awoke o the sound of her alarm clock, she got up instantly and got dressed in the usual, not girly clothes and kept thinking : Why do i have to go Today, It's just another day wasted... " she said this because she usually was bullied for her! She didn't understand it, but as long she was in her classes... She went to her brothers room and woke him up, he grunted and didn't wake up... She woke him up and made breakfast for her family... Eddie woke up by not his alarm clock but his, Sister! He squinted and woke up and grunted and just woke up, he didn't have troubles but he just didn't like school, People don't know that Alex is his sister, and Well, he got dressed and normal clothing and went to get breakfast ... After that Eddie drove his car to school, while Alex walked.. They couldn't be seen together, for Eddie's reputation, and Alex was on her way....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny walked out of the door after eating breakfest. She hopped in her beat up truck and looked to her right. Camilla was getting into her hot pink new ford truck. Even her parents favorited Camilla more. She pulled out but was stopped when she heard Camilla honk her horn. Bunny looked and Camilla pointed to herself and held up a number one. Wow... she wants to go before me so we wont be mistakenly "seen together" Bunny sat in her car for two full minutes before finally drving on her way to school. When she got there she unplugged her keys and grabbed her books and bags from the passenger seat. She closed the door and locked it and turned to the school. Gosh i hate this place.. She thought before walking in.

Camilla forced herself to laugh at Bunny when Bunny walked in. She only did it because her friends where around. Of course her friends laughed and Bunny ignored it. Camilla's friends where saying things like "How could you two be sisters?" or "Wow is she human" Camilla usually answers the answers with a giggle and an "I dont know! But right!" Camilla spun on her heel and closed her locker door scaring the nerd next to her run away. She smiled and waved to him. Camilla turned back around to her friends and smiled showing her dimples "This year will be awesome!"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex finally made it to school after al that walking...and saw her Brothers car driven into the school's student parking lot. Alex sighed and went inside the school seeing more people than last time! She walked to her locker witth her Huge backpack , and hung her backpack by one side of her shoulder and took books , out of her backpack then  into her Locker , and just smiled , she was hoping this day would be better..

Joseph , was already in school hanging out with friends and and laughing , with a tiny space he saw Alex and went back to laughing and smiling , The others would make fun of her and call her names but he  felt bad for her for not being popular enough! He didnt care , but the others did , he went to his locker , which was next to Alex's and pretended that they never knew each other , while he stuffed his locker woth books...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny shoved her books into her locker and looked over her shoulder seeing Eddie, she bit her lip. He was cute but she rembered Camilla saying that last year so she didn't look at him anymore, instead she saw Alex and walked to her. She was what you called "Geek" but Bunny wasn't any better. She tapped her shoulder and smiled. "Hi" she said quietly. She almost forgot she didnt have to whisper anymore since she wasnt home anymore. She sittuated her binder in her arms and continued "My names Bunny" she said in a normal tone.

Camilla looked over her shoulder just when Bunny did. I guess that's the point of being twins. She thought and followed Bunnyy's gaze seeing Eddie. What! She thought in unsion. She hoped to god Bunny didn't like Eddie. Just to make sure she strode to Eddie and poked his side. "Hey good looking!" She said. This was her pick up line for cute guys.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

The Alphabet Game-moved

latest videos