Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis woke up.  After doing his usual morning routine, he headed out the door & walked to school. All he had in mind was school.  Academically, actually.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra finished putting books into her locker , and trned her back to her locker and leaned against it she was having a daydream about Eddie her brother , how he became so Popluar! She was awoken by Bunny , she seen her around but never thought people would talk to Alex , But this might be her chance , for making friends! She then said " Hey , i am Alex " she said smiling being friendly..

As Eddie was laughing and giggling in the hallway with his friends , of course ssing sight of Bunny and Alex , just to make sure How Alex is doing , for his siter , He was interupted by Camilla , poking him and saying that , he ave her a weird look and replied " Hey Camilla Are you okay ?" he asked , before he thought Camilla hated his guts! But then Today Eddie realized that she was probably messing with him...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny giggled. "No!" she said and flipped her hair. She smiled and nodded at his friends. She looked over her shoulder again and saw Alex and Bunny. "What is she doing?!" she said in a suprised voice.

Bunny smiled. "So are you happy to be back to school?" she asked this question just to start the conversation. She already knew they answer to it anyway. She shifted her body weight to her left leg.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

After finishing my last bite of bagel, Iook at the time and immediately regret it.  IM 15 MINUTES LATE!!  I run out the door, hop onto my bike and pedal furiously till I to school. I run into the building, blend into the shadows and then arrive at my locker. I open it up, and unzip my book-bag. I then empty it out and stare into my now full locker.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and replied " Yeah , i am looking forward to it , " she said and saw Cmilla with Eddie , and just hoped Eddie didnt fall for her trick  , she knew Camilla for a couple of years and knows what kind of trick  she plays on the people.. She went back to Bunny and added " Are you looking forword to it ?" she asked smiling back.. And constanly looking at Eddie and Camilla..

Eddie laughed and said " Okay? " he went on with his friends and laughed again at some jokes or some praticial talk , he again saw Alex and Bunny and just glare for a moment , through a little spot between his friends , he glanced  back to his friends not showing his emotions...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny followed Alex's gaze when she once again looked at Eddie and Camilla. Bunny knew that if she ever talked to Eddie he'd ignore her and her sister would beat her her grave with words. "There goes my sister again, flirting with any cute boy she sees" Bunny covered her mouth immediantly noticing that she just called Eddie cute infront of his sister. Bu there was a rumor going around that they think Alex was adopted....

Camilla's gaw dropped. He ignored her! He ignored the popualrist girl in school. (also she wasnt meen to him if he is popular Frustrated) Camilla said a "Whatever" and walked away swishing her hair a few times walking back to her other friends. They immediantly pampered her saying things like "He isnt that cute anyway" or "His loss" She replied with her normal glum yeah.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis arrived at the school.  He maintained a emotionless face & headed to orchestra.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I walk into the library. Since I was a librarian I got the classes off if I read some of the books from the library to help me study. Like that was a problem. I arrive at the librarian desk and take up a piece of paper. Disposal of books is written on the top. I felt the anger building up inside me but I kept it down. No book should ever be thrown away, every letter, every word every sentence is amazing, it drags you into a whole another world, away from this cruel reality. Since I wasn't the head librarian I couldn't do anything about the disposal so I simply grabbed the chart and found the books for disposal

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

Name: Nina- Ann

Looks: Profile pic

Personality: Rude, sarcastic, swears a lot, boyish, 

Bio: She grew up in a normal family with a sister, mom, and dad. She loved writing stories and things like that.

Clique: She's just 'one of the boys'.

Other: N/A

Not accepted, please delete your form

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Bunny followed Alex's gaze when she once again looked at Eddie and Camilla. Bunny knew that if she ever talked to Eddie he'd ignore her and her sister would beat her her grave with words. "There goes my sister again, flirting with any cute boy she sees" Bunny covered her mouth immediantly noticing that she just called Eddie cute infront of his sister. Bu there was a rumor going around that they think Alex was adopted....

Camilla's gaw dropped. He ignored her! He ignored the popualrist girl in school. (also she wasnt meen to him if he is popular Frustrated) Camilla said a "Whatever" and walked away swishing her hair a few times walking back to her other friends. They immediantly pampered her saying things like "He isnt that cute anyway" or "His loss" She replied with her normal glum yeah.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos