Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I snap out of my day-dream, grab my books and start walking. Halfway to my class someone trips my and I fall to the ground. My stuff goes flying and Ive landed in front of Camiella. Crap

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla laughed at the girl who fell infront of her.  She things her name is Aj or something. "Hey A-loser! Wath where you are going. But im very honored to be bowed down to" Camilla says and then snorts while her friends laugh.

Bunny looks and sees her sister yet again being mean to another inncoent person.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
As I reach for a book on one of the shelves I notice that it's far too high up. I stood all the way up to the tip of my toes but couldn't reach it. I tried stretching my fingers just a little more and I felt like I was going to pull a mustle every second. Finally I could feel the tip of my finger touching the book but when I pulled it down it slipped and slowly started falling down to my head

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay)

Alex looked at Bunny in Awe and looked at Camilla and Eddie , Eddie was shocked and Alex went back to Bunny and Said "Well , it's not my choice if he likes her or not ... " she said , not sounding mean , She saw Camilla turn away and walk in front of AJ who just feel , in front of her..  She continued looking at Bunny , and at AJ ... 

Eddie was shocked and smirking , at Camilla and looked at Alex , but she ignored his glare , He looked at Bunny and went over and interrupted Alex and Bunny's conversation by saying " Excuse me , but Did you say what I think you said" he said sounding sort of laughing , he was smiling of course , but he glared at Alex again , and he noticed her glaring at Bunny or avoiding him...

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I scream from the top of my lungs as the book hits my head. I drop the other book that I was holding and fall to the floor. The book lies on me and I pick it up to see what book it is. Economics  is written with big letters right across the black cover. I blush and quickly looked around to see if someone saw me falling down. "I think I'm safe."  I think and let out a deep breath as I stand back up with the economic book in my hands

The three dragon slayers

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny blushed and stepped back a little. He so close to me She looked to her right and saw a girl having trouble with a few books in the library. "Um. I-i" she pushed out and scurried to the library and picked up the books that fell around the girl. "Are you okay?" she aske quietly still suprised Eddie was that close to her.

Camilla laughed and re-applied her lipgloss and fixed her hair before stepping over the girl and walking to the corner by the library.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I look at the girl and start to breath faster as I get nervous. "Say something, just do it! But what?! I will ##### it up, no wait, all I have to do is say thanks because that's what regular people do. But it's been so long since I've talked to someone!" I think as I stare down at the Economics on the book. "T-thankanomics." I than say quietly and blush when I realized what I just said. "Who ###### up a simple word as that?!" I shout inside of me

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am back ) 

Alex saw Bunny scurry to the library and it was just her and her "brother" , she looked at him with disgust and said " What do you want?" She asked now sounding mean , she knew he just wanted to talk to Bunny , otherwise he would never talk to Alex.. 

Eddie smiled and his eyes followed Bunny , but then his "Sister" Alex ,was talking to him , and replied " I just wanted to say hi" he said , he looked at Alex , and he knew that she knew something was up...

( haha she knew , he knew smile

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny giggled, "Your welcome" she smiled and put out her hand waiting for her to accept it and she could pull her up. Bunny looke to Alex through the window of the library and sent her an apologenic look and turned back to the girl.

Camilla walked over to Alex and Eddie. "Did my sister do anything wrong. I will take care of it if she did" Camilla said acting all like and angel and talking about her sister like a dog. She turned and glared at Bunny through the window.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I quickly grab her hand and pull myself up my face being bright red. I quickly run to the cart and throw the two books on it then start running to the librarian desk. "I'm such an #####!##I think and feel my body shivering from embarrassment. That's why I didn't believe that anything good would come from the real world, only embarrassment, sadness and anger

The three dragon slayers

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

Type your name with your eyes closed

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?