Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw Bunny and nodded , as if she knew what she meant , she turned back to Eddie , about to say something but Camilla came along , Alex glared at her , and when she said that about Bunny , she accidentally blurted out "Bunny didn't do anything! " she covered her mouth , knowing her brother would be mad at her later... Eddie always got mad at her for answering for him...

Eddie turned to see Alex's glaze and saw Bunny , he smiled and went back to Alex , she was about to say something , but then Camilla came  and said those things , He was about to reply " No , it's okay" to Camilla but then Alex did that and he was sort of angry... Sort of...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla started to giggle "Are you and my sister actually friends? Id get off that train if i where you she just a dumb outcast" Camilla said raising an eyebrow. She twirled her hair and looked at her sister again.

Bunny saw Camilla looking at her and she rushed to the girl. "So what's your name?" she asked hoping her sister stopped staring at her. She knew there would be lots of yelling when she went home today.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I look at the girl and feel my hands sweating. I breath faster and feel like I'm going to pass out any second. "Get your name out already!" I think and open my mouth to say my name but it wouldn't come out. I quickly look over the books and finally grab a book that the main characters name was Carly, the same as mine. I hand it to her and shut my eyes closed 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stood from her lean against the locker , and said " Yes , I am friends with her , and I am an outcast too? " she said sounding sort of serious , but she knew Eddie and Camilla would never take her serious...

Eddie , didn't seem to care if Alex and bunny were friends , But it got to Camilla , and He just watched as the conversation ...

( Ill be back ) 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Suit yourself" Camilla said rolling her eyes. She didn't like it when Bunny talked to people in fear that she would embaress her. She would just talk to her when she got home. She turned to Eddie and smiled "Is this your sister?"

Bunny smiled "Carly! Thats a nice name" Bunny reached to the top of her head and touched her bunny her fake bunny ears "Im Bunny" she said smiling.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I nod my face getting as red as my hair. I turn around and look at the books for a moment and get a bit sad. I've read these books so many times, some twenty-five times, some thirty times and as usual I had made a bond with them. I walked to the storage room pushing the cart in front of me and let out a sigh as I open it with my key and put the books inside

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex sighed  and shrugged her shoulder . After she put her down as in just playing with her shoes , she was afraid of talking to the poplars because  they could  easily knock her down , by harmful words , or actually hurt her...  She saw Camilla turn to Eddie , and ask him the easiest question of all , yet the worst ANWSER possible...

Eddie looked at Alex , and then at Camilla and replied " Nope" he said drifting off , and feeling guilty , he knew this hurt Alex , he didn't want to either , but to protect his reputation he would do anything.. He looked at Alex and saw her head popped up in disgust..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla nodded and watched them."Hey" Camilla said to Alex "I think Bunny wants you" she said in a irritated voice. She saw Bunny waving Alex over. Camilla turned back to Eddie "You doing football this year?" she asked nicely.

Bunny was waving Alex over and turned back to Carly. "Hey i just invited my friend Alex in here, we wont bite" She smiles and sits at the tables in there. She takes out her small mirror and fix her bunny ears. One was drooping down. She rembered how Camilla use to wear cat ears. She never wears them anymore.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
"A-a boy?!" I whisper nervously and shake my head. "I-I can't deal with that!" I whispered. Boys, it was the thing I was most afraid of, I knew I wouldn't make it. My dad usually calls it male phobia and I breath a bit faster by the thought of a boy. "I won't make it!"  I think and hug the economic book 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay " she said smiling , she left her locker and went towards the library and saw Bunny wave over to her and Giggled she , went inside and said "  Hey bunny!" She said smiling .... As she walked in she peered from the window , and remembered that Eddie said " I am not your brother" well in her words , she thought about it , and it was a waste just for his reputation..

Eddie followed Alex's walks , and saw Bunny , he made eye contact with her and of course smiled , his best charming smile , that the school knows! He went back to Camilla and replied " Yeah , I am " he said nicely and smiling..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos