Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny blushed and looked at Carly "Alex is a girl" she looked at Alex "This is Carly" she said pointing to Carly who was with the books. Why does Eddie keep looking at me. She thinks she starts to play with her bracelets looking at Eddie from the corner of her eye.

Camilla smiled. "Ill be cheering you on! Im the head cheerleader" Camilla says beaming. She tried not to frown when Eddie watched Bunny.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex couldn't help but giggle , when Carly thought she was a guy! She smiled and replied " Hey Carly! , I am Alex " she said and giggled while saying it , she saw Bunny play with her bracelets and just wondered and stared at Carly..

Eddie eyes widened and replied " Cool , I'll make sure  Ill see you! " He said smiling , and when Bunny made eye contact to him , he would turn to Camilla , a d act like nothing , he would also sort of blush....

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I deeply blush when I see that Alex is a girl. I drop the book and quickly grab another one and hide my face with it in embarrassment. English ##########stands on the cover. "Sorictonary." I say quietly and blush even deeper." Oh no! I mixed the words with a book again!" I cry inside my head

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny blushed again and still looked down waiting for it to go away. She then whispered to Alex "She is very shy. I dont think people usually talk to her" Bunny says and turns to Carly "You can sit with me at lunch if you want?" She looked at Alex to "You to"

Camilla smiled and nodded.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I want to shake my head afraid of sitting next to a human being. How could I possibly tell her that I brought my own lunch and that I always ate alone at the librarian desk and usually read all the disposal books before they were thrown away. No I couldn't possibly do that

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Im back! How do I jump in?)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex , nodded at Bunny and said " Okay ..." She said drifting off , she didn't have a problem with shy people , but she was also shy , and she was going to see them at lunch... So it was good..

Eddie , began to smile and said " So , What's your favorite thing to do .. like hobbies ? " he said sounding shy , he was sort of making it obvious , he didn't know what to talk about....

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I looked after her still hiding my mouth and nose behind the #########. The blush in my cheeks faded a little but didn't disappear entierly. "I can't bare this hard reality." I though and wanted to cry like a little baby. I took a deep breath

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(its your roleplay just go wherever Wink)

Camilla cant help but feel like Eddie like Bunny a little. Well that wont do, ill have to fix that. Camilla thinks in her mind. "I like to dance and skate" she said silently. She has never told anybody that except for Bunny.

"Carly? You okay back there" Bunny said smiling. This would be her first lunch not sitting alone.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly-
I look at her for a moment before I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry but I won't be able to sit with you in lunch today." I whisper quickly and blush behind the book. I put it back on the cart and look at the books and the anger gathers up in me once more

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos