x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess so." I said picking apart my bun. "It'll be our first big event together,other then Rob and my moms wedding." I popped the last bit of  cinnamon bun in my mouth.

"You excited about going with Evan?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"I guess so." I said picking apart my bun. "It'll be our first big event together,other then Rob and my moms wedding." I popped the last bit of  cinnamon bun in my mouth.


"You excited about going with Evan?"


"It's complicated..." Beth rubbed her neck and looked around to find something to change the subject. No luck. "Uh... I uh... You see... Um..."

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
"What/What?" I got all excited and jumped off of my chair knocking it to the fllor. "What is it Beth?" For once I was clueless. 'You can tell me." Usually I'm an expert at figuring ut what people are trying to say,but this time... I've got nothing.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"What/What?" I got all excited and jumped off of my chair knocking it to the floor. "What is it Beth?" For once I was clueless. 'You can tell me." Usually I'm an expert at figuring out what people are trying to say,but this time... I've got nothing.


"Girrrrl, why you ackin' so cray cray?!" Beth put her hand on her hip.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
"Oh...Iknow what's going on." I said giggling. "You like Evan back! It mattered not at all  how crazy I looked, untill my jumping caused my jacket to fall and big bruise on my shoulder to be exposed.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

"Oh...Iknow what's going on." I said giggling. "You like Evan back! It mattered not at all  how crazy I looked, untill my jumping caused my jacket to fall and big bruise on my shoulder to be exposed.


"You okay Ash?" Beth said looking at the bruise.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I shook my head. No use in lying to a friend our you'll soon have none left. "No.No I'm not okay." I slumped back down in my chair and sighed. " Last night I went home and Rob was drinking again.He eventually got mad for some reason,and started throwing stuff at me. He wound up hitting me with...I think it was a T.V remote.I can't be sure. Either a T.V remote or a pop bottle." I gronaed as I touched my bruise. "You can't blame him though. It was the alchohol."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:


I shook my head. No use in lying to a friend our you'll soon have none left. "No.No I'm not okay." I slumped back down in my chair and sighed. " Last night I went home and Rob was drinking again.He eventually got mad for some reason,and started throwing stuff at me. He wound up hitting me with...I think it was a T.V remote.I can't be sure. Either a T.V remote or a pop bottle." I gronaed as I touched my bruise. "You can't blame him though. It was the alchohol."


"Ash, that's really serious. Your going to have to tell your mom, or call the police, or something."

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3359
StarStarStarStarStar
Entry Form: 
Name(Last and Middle appreciated): Kayla Marie Ladison
Age: (must be between 14 and 17) 16
Looks: 
Personality: Very sweet, funny, loving, caring
Other: N/A.
 Gender: Female.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighedand nodded my head."You're right Beth. I do.And I will as soon as posible." She picked up her bag and shoved her stuff inside. "But I really have to go. See ya."  I ran out the door and saw the familiar truck slowly drive by and stop.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Latest Forum Posts

Rate the signature above you!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Is ______ In Your Class?

what was ur first word? ;)

The Banning Game

Rate the signature above you!

what was ur first word? ;)

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games