Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I got the text from Beth.Should I tell her about my mother? 

You don't want to know. Frown
I quickly hit send then looked around at the room,my bedroom.All a light blue and messy with clothes everywhere. I din't know what to wear to Evan's place.Something casual. I looked through my closet and found the perfect thing. A simple acid yellow top and a pair of black jeans. My puppy Bella barked at me and looked up in to my eyes.

Bella in my room
"I'll see you soon Bells." I said." Detective Brennigin will find us a place to live."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Someone talk to Keeva? Please?)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I got the text from Beth.Should I tell her about my mother? 

You don't want to know. Frown

I quickly hit send then looked around at the room,my bedroom.All a light blue and messy with clothes everywhere. I din't know what to wear to Evan's place.Something casual. I looked through my closet and found the perfect thing. A simple acid yellow top and a pair of black jeans. My puppy Bella barked at me and looked up in to my eyes.

"I'll see you soon Bells." I said." Detective Brennigin will find us a place to live."

(Cute pup! and, OMG- I got a needle today! It was so sore!!!!!)

~Beth~

Y? wot's rong?  Sad

I quickly pressed send and walked round to Evan's house. I knocked on the,"Hey Beth" Evan's brother opened the door. "Hey Dylan" Dylan has short black hair, and deep brown eyes. "Did you bring salsa, our doritos are dipless." I burst out laughing and entered the house.

There were only a few people there so far, since the party doesn't start for 10 minutes. I put the salsa on the table and sat on the couch, and waited for everyone else to come. "Hi." I turned around and saw Quinn, and stood up slowly and then bolted. He kinda scares me...

(Hey, your 1 post away from 1000! YAY!) 

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Someone talk to Keeva? Please?)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I walked through the door of Evan's house and sat down next to Beth.My eyes were all sore from crying and I felt the tears coming on again. I wondered how it was possible.How could someone deliberatly murder my mother and escape like that?It just doesn't seem right. I couldn't help but think of Bella and how she and I would go on without her in our lives.Where would we go?Certianly the police wouldn't trust Rob to raise me,considering his record. But where would we go? Aunt Linda and Uncle Jesse lie out of the country,and that's the only family I know,plus they have Lyla,Nicky and Kaitlynn to look after.

I realized I was crying again and really noticably because I felt Beth nidge me,heard Evan clear his throat and Emma ran her fingers through my hair.Evan and Emma knew about my mothers murder but Beth didn't.That's probably why he got us all here early.I sighed and messily wiped the tears from my face.

"Sorry.I'm a mess.I know, it's just-" I choked and went back to crying.My mom was the only peson I could vent to about my true feelings.She was the one who got me ready for my first date with Eddie,who got ri of my first school day jitters,and now she's gone.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Keeva sighed heavily, she started to walk back home with her hands in her pockets. (Is there anyone who can talk to Keeva?c: )

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I walked through the door of Evan's house and sat down next to Beth.My eyes were all sore from crying and I felt the tears coming on again. I wondered how it was possible.How could someone deliberatly murder my mother and escape like that?It just doesn't seem right. I couldn't help but think of Bella and how she and I would go on without her in our lives.Where would we go?Certianly the police wouldn't trust Rob to raise me,considering his record. But where would we go? Aunt Linda and Uncle Jesse lie out of the country,and that's the only family I know,plus they have Lyla,Nicky and Kaitlynn to look after.

I realized I was crying again and really noticably because I felt Beth nidge me,heard Evan clear his throat and Emma ran her fingers through my hair.Evan and Emma knew about my mothers murder but Beth didn't.That's probably why he got us all here early.I sighed and messily wiped the tears from my face.

"Sorry.I'm a mess.I know, it's just-" I choked and went back to crying.My mom was the only peson I could vent to about my true feelings.She was the one who got me ready for my first date with Eddie,who got ri of my first school day jitters,and now she's gone.

"Ash, what's wrong? You can tell me." I rubbed her arm.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

"My mother died." I said quietly."Someone killed her.And I have a pretty good idea who." I thought of Rob.How jittery he seemed on the phone.It was pretty obvious he killed my mom.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Someone talk to Keeva? I have no idea what to post now.)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Someone talk to Keeva? I have no idea what to post now.)

Sorry.It's relly hard to include new characters at this point in the rp. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos