x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ashley:

I got the text from Beth.Should I tell her about my mother? 

You don't want to know. Frown
I quickly hit send then looked around at the room,my bedroom.All a light blue and messy with clothes everywhere. I din't know what to wear to Evan's place.Something casual. I looked through my closet and found the perfect thing. A simple acid yellow top and a pair of black jeans. My puppy Bella barked at me and looked up in to my eyes.
 
Bella in my room
"I'll see you soon Bells." I said." Detective Brennigin will find us a place to live."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68878
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
(Someone talk to Keeva? Please?)


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:


I got the text from Beth.Should I tell her about my mother? 

You don't want to know. Frown

I quickly hit send then looked around at the room,my bedroom.All a light blue and messy with clothes everywhere. I din't know what to wear to Evan's place.Something casual. I looked through my closet and found the perfect thing. A simple acid yellow top and a pair of black jeans. My puppy Bella barked at me and looked up in to my eyes.

 


"I'll see you soon Bells." I said." Detective Brennigin will find us a place to live."


(Cute pup! and, OMG- I got a needle today! It was so sore!!!!!)

~Beth~

Y? wot's rong?  Sad

I quickly pressed send and walked round to Evan's house. I knocked on the,"Hey Beth" Evan's brother opened the door. "Hey Dylan" Dylan has short black hair, and deep brown eyes. "Did you bring salsa, our doritos are dipless." I burst out laughing and entered the house.

There were only a few people there so far, since the party doesn't start for 10 minutes. I put the salsa on the table and sat on the couch, and waited for everyone else to come. "Hi." I turned around and saw Quinn, and stood up slowly and then bolted. He kinda scares me...

(Hey, your 1 post away from 1000! YAY!) 

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68878
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Someone talk to Keeva? Please?)


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ashley:

I walked through the door of Evan's house and sat down next to Beth.My eyes were all sore from crying and I felt the tears coming on again. I wondered how it was possible.How could someone deliberatly murder my mother and escape like that?It just doesn't seem right. I couldn't help but think of Bella and how she and I would go on without her in our lives.Where would we go?Certianly the police wouldn't trust Rob to raise me,considering his record. But where would we go? Aunt Linda and Uncle Jesse lie out of the country,and that's the only family I know,plus they have Lyla,Nicky and Kaitlynn to look after.

I realized I was crying again and really noticably because I felt Beth nidge me,heard Evan clear his throat and Emma ran her fingers through my hair.Evan and Emma knew about my mothers murder but Beth didn't.That's probably why he got us all here early.I sighed and messily wiped the tears from my face.

"Sorry.I'm a mess.I know, it's just-" I choked and went back to crying.My mom was the only peson I could vent to about my true feelings.She was the one who got me ready for my first date with Eddie,who got ri of my first school day jitters,and now she's gone.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68878
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Keeva sighed heavily, she started to walk back home with her hands in her pockets. (Is there anyone who can talk to Keeva?c: )


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:


I walked through the door of Evan's house and sat down next to Beth.My eyes were all sore from crying and I felt the tears coming on again. I wondered how it was possible.How could someone deliberatly murder my mother and escape like that?It just doesn't seem right. I couldn't help but think of Bella and how she and I would go on without her in our lives.Where would we go?Certianly the police wouldn't trust Rob to raise me,considering his record. But where would we go? Aunt Linda and Uncle Jesse lie out of the country,and that's the only family I know,plus they have Lyla,Nicky and Kaitlynn to look after.


I realized I was crying again and really noticably because I felt Beth nidge me,heard Evan clear his throat and Emma ran her fingers through my hair.Evan and Emma knew about my mothers murder but Beth didn't.That's probably why he got us all here early.I sighed and messily wiped the tears from my face.


"Sorry.I'm a mess.I know, it's just-" I choked and went back to crying.My mom was the only peson I could vent to about my true feelings.She was the one who got me ready for my first date with Eddie,who got ri of my first school day jitters,and now she's gone.


"Ash, what's wrong? You can tell me." I rubbed her arm.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Ashley:

"My mother died." I said quietly."Someone killed her.And I have a pretty good idea who." I thought of Rob.How jittery he seemed on the phone.It was pretty obvious he killed my mom.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68878
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
(Someone talk to Keeva? I have no idea what to post now.)


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Someone talk to Keeva? I have no idea what to post now.)



Sorry.It's relly hard to include new characters at this point in the rp. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Latest Forum Posts

How to ask Dear Dish It questions ?

How to ask Dear Dish It questions ?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Are you Innocent or Guilty?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Babysititng/Petsitting At 12~Your Opinion?

DESCRIBE ME IN 1 WORDS(ONLY FRIENDS)

Babysititng/Petsitting At 12~Your Opinion?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games