Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
Ashley:

II smiled as all the people walked in. I was a little scared though. I was supposed to perform tonight. I sang and play acoustic guitar outside of a bank downtown.Somehow Evan heard me and told me I sounded great. I looked at Beth and sighed. She and Emma were my back-up singers. I never really would perform in front of such a big crowd.I have crippling stage fright. I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned. I really hoped that I wouldn't mess up. Forget the lyrics,the chords..... but when Eddie gave my hand a reassuring squeeze I knew I could go out there. I stood up,grabbed my guitar and walked on to the makeshift stage (made of playwood from Evan's garage.) I took a deep breath in and wlaked up to the microphone.

"Hi.I'm Ashley. Ashley Vail.Some of you guys may know me from school. I'm going to sing a song with Emma and Beth tonight. It's called If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback." I slowly started strumming the chords and looked back at Beth and Emma.

"My best friend gave me the best advice
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride"


Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:


II smiled as all the people walked in. I was a little scared though. I was supposed to perform tonight. I sang and play acoustic guitar outside of a bank downtown.Somehow Evan heard me and told me I sounded great. I looked at Beth and sighed. She and Emma were my back-up singers. I never really would perform in front of such a big crowd.I have crippling stage fright. I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned. I really hoped that I wouldn't mess up. Forget the lyrics,the chords..... but when Eddie gave my hand a reassuring squeeze I knew I could go out there. I stood up,grabbed my guitar and walked on to the makeshift stage (made of playwood from Evan's garage.) I took a deep breath in and wlaked up to the microphone.


"Hi.I'm Ashley. Ashley Vail.Some of you guys may know me from school. I'm going to sing a song with Emma and Beth tonight. It's called If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback." I slowly started strumming the chords and looked back at Beth and Emma.


"My best friend gave me the best advice

He said each day's a gift and not a given right

Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind

And try to take the path less traveled by

That first step you take is the longest stride"



(WAH? EMMA- SINGING?! Omg, ROTFL! How did Ash and Beth convince her? xD )

~Evan~

I cheered for Ashley and Beth as they sang, and laughed when Dylan did a failed stage dive.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
( They didn't.They just dragged her on stage at the last minute.)
Ashley:

I laughed and almost got out of beat when Dylan attempted a stage dive and fell flat on his face.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
If today was your last day"

I actually felt comfortable on stage. I pushed my sweaty bangs out of my face and continued. My eyes searching for Eddie through the crowd.

"Against the grain should be a way of life
What's worth the prize is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you'll never live it twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life"
 




Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

( They didn't.They just dragged her on stage at the last minute.)

Ashley:


I laughed and almost got out of beat when Dylan attempted a stage dive and fell flat on his face.


"If today was your last day

And tomorrow was too late

Could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime you have?

If today was your last day"


I actually felt comfortable on stage. I pushed my sweaty bangs out of my face and continued. My eyes searching for Eddie through the crowd.


"Against the grain should be a way of life

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight

Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

So live like you'll never live it twice

Don't take the free ride in your own life"



Emma breathed out heavily and sang in the background with Beth.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
Ashley:
"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day

If today was your last day
Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side"

I almost forgot the next few lyrics.But quickly remebered them. It was the part where a three of us sung.

"If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?"

The cheering told me that we were doing great. I smiled and finsished the song.

"Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
Would you call old friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories
Would you forgive your enemies?
Would you find that one you're dreamin' of?
Swear up and down to God above
That you finally fall in love
If today was your last day "

The roaring cheers made me blush and Emma,Beth and I exitwed the stage. I sighed.

"One of the hardest things I had to do." I confessed.






Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490
"But you were awesome!" Beth yelled and hugged Ashley and Emma.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
Ashley:

"You-you really think so?" I asked,like usual,tripping on my words."I never really do that. I-I have stage fright." I never admited my stage fright to anyone.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:


"You-you really think so?" I asked,like usual,tripping on my words."I never really do that. I-I have stage fright."


"Well, I had stage fright too. But when you're with someone else-" Emma coughed. "Some people else, it's not as bad." Beth smiled at Ashley.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
Ashley:
"Don't you remeber in kindergarten? When we did the spring play? 3 seconds in to my lines,I barfed down Evans back." I pointed out sadly." Nothing is going to get me over my stage fright."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

"Don't you remeber in kindergarten? When we did the spring play? 3 seconds in to my lines,I barfed down Evans back." I pointed out sadly." Nothing is going to get me over my stage fright."


"Ash, please. I can get you over your stage fright in less than a day." Emma stepped forward.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

What band got you into Metal?

What band got you into Metal?

latest videos