Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
"Okay Beth." Ashley sighed."I'll do it." She stood up nad rinsed her mouth out with water."I'll do it for you guys." She started to head down the stairs and saw the anouncer from earlier staring at her and the girls.

"There they are!" He said. Ashley swallowed. You can do this Ashley. She thought to herself.You can do it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490


"goldenlocks24" wrote:


"Okay Beth." Ashley sighed."I'll do it." She stood up nad rinsed her mouth out with water."I'll do it for you guys." She started to head down the stairs and saw the anouncer from earlier staring at her and the girls.



"There they are!" He said. Ashley swallowed. You can do this Ashley. She thought to herself.You can do it.

(Sorry I haven't been online- I'm waiting for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and it's hard to anything when you're being distracted.)

~Beth~

 I smiled and clapped to the beat, and began to sing along with Ashley.

~Upstairs~

"Put that down! No! You'll get that over the carpet! Who the blazes are you!?!??!" Evan freaked out. Dylan laughed and put his hand on his shoulder,"Dude chill-" "NO I WILL NOT 'CHILL'- WHY? BECAUSE I'M NOT AN ICECUBE!" Yep, those were definitely flames in his eyes.

"Bro, it's like not our mum and dad are coming" he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "Your mum and dad are coming!" Evan screamed like a little girl, he coughed, and attempted a 'manly' scream.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072
Ashley sighed and opened her mouth to sing. This was her #1 favorite song. She was not going to mess this up.

"I'm walking on a thin line
And my hands are tied
Got nowhere to hide

I'm standing at a crossroad
Don't know where to go
Feeling so exposed"
She pointed at Beth for her small part and smiled.

"You can do it Beth." She mouthed

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley sighed and opened her mouth to sing. This was her #1 favorite song. She was not going to mess this up.


"I'm walking on a thin line

And my hands are tied

Got nowhere to hide


I'm standing at a crossroad

Don't know where to go

Feeling so exposed"

She pointed at Beth for her small part and smiled.


"You can do it Beth." She mouthed


(AH! What do I do?!?!??!!!! What are the words?!?!?! AHHH! )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072


"BethieBoots332" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:




Ashley sighed and opened her mouth to sing. This was her #1 favorite song. She was not going to mess this up.




"I'm walking on a thin line



And my hands are tied



Got nowhere to hide




I'm standing at a crossroad



Don't know where to go



Feeling so exposed"



She pointed at Beth for her small part and smiled.




"You can do it Beth." She mouthed



(AH! What do I do?!?!??!!!! What are the words?!?!?! AHHH! )

(It is called don't look down from Austin and Ally. Search it up.)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2488
( may i join?)

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥


1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

latest videos