×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex G. :

I walked to school with my brother , who actually gave me a ride Today! He was a Sophomore and I was a Junior , but he still gave rides , even though he was early to drive.. He looked about right to drive.. I smiled as I went towards Ashley , My brothers Girlfriend... I saw her in a crowd and tried to jump over the crowd , but I was too short.. I saw her and looked at Eddie , and we went to out lockers , which were right next to each other..


Eddie G :

 As I drove my Truck towards the school , of course Alex with me.... My sister , once we got to school and we entered the hallways , which was sort of our lockers , and I saw my Girlfriend , Ashley , I smiled , but she was in a crowd of people that were in the prom committee , and I guess she couldn't see me , I was tall but not that tall , I went with Alex and mine locker , we were right next to each other...  Anyway , I saw Ashley and maybe after I would talk to her... 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Suki:

As I was walking past by a clump of people,I heard whispers about prom.Forgot about the prom...maybe I should go.But would THAT guy even come? I thought as I made my way to my locker.I'm not exactly a social person,in fact I'm too busy to even talk with other people because of work and studies.That is,until Todd came.He just came by my work,which I do keep a secret until he found out,and randomly starts hanging out in there.Next thing I knew,were always together everyday.Then we told each other that we liked each other and apparently we started secretly dating.Oh look who's here now!

Todd:

I'm searching for Suki right now.Hope she's alright.I want to ask her out to prom,which everyone's been ranting about.But she's always busy.I really do like her,and I want to get to know her more.Her sudden smile is very interesting,but too cute that it makes my heart race.And don't even get me started on how cute she looks at her work!I found her in her locker,the usual."Hey." I greeted her."Sup..." she said unpleasantly.
"What do you want?"
"I was wondering....are you available in prom night?"
"So you've heard about prom night.You here to ask me out?"
"...Yes..."
"...First time I've heard you ask me out.I'll think about it..."
"Can you please come?I wanna hang out with you more."
"Ok ok fine!Just please don't tell anybody that were actually dating..."
"Ok......"I told her as I kissed her on the cheek.She blushed like her cute self.I smiled and so our conversation went on until class started.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3961

(can I join?)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef








"rue99100" wrote:








(can I join?)


Sure.Just make a form.

Ashley:



I pushed my way throught the crowd and caught up to Eddie and Alex,they both smiled at me and Eddie wrapped his arms around my waist. He hadn't officially asked me yet but I asumed we were already going to prom together. I rested my head on his shoulders and pouted. 


"You didn't call me last night." I said  as we past the school library on our way to Alex's locker." I missed you.I wasn't babysitting little Natilie. You could have called."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3961

Name:Evie Elizabeth Scott
Age:16
Looks: 
Personality: Evie is shy and keeps to herself. If you gain her trust she will prove to be quite sweet. Evie is also a huge nerd.
Gender: Female 
Other: Evie is best friends with Connor

Name: Connor Vince Williams 
Age:16
looks:
Personality: Connor is sarcastic and bookish. He is kind of a nerd but is also a jock. Connor can make almost anyone smile.
Other: Connor has a crush Evie
Gender: Boy
Gender


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(I have no idea where to start...)

~Beth~

"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.

(may I add another character?)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"BethieBoots332" wrote:


(I have no idea where to start...)

~Beth~



"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.



(may I add another character?)



Sure.


Ashley:


I kissed Eddie's cheek and went over to Beth and Evan.


"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys. Eddie said that he'd lose his *quote* street cred*un-quote* if he was seen at a dress shop with me."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"goldenlocks24" wrote:




"BethieBoots332" wrote:




(I have no idea where to start...)

~Beth~




"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.




(may I add another character?)



Sure.


Ashley:


I kissed Eddie's cheek and went over to Beth and Evan.


"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys." 


(YAY!; Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 15. Gender: Female. Looks: Blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, 'X' shaped hair clip, small side fringe, slim, fairly short. Personality: Negative, funny, sometimes mean. Other: She's Beth's BFF)

~Evan~

"Uh... I mean Doras... her twin sister" PHEW! Thank you Ashes...

~Beth~

"I didn't know Doria even had a sister" I exclamed,"Okay, see you after last class- bye guys" I ran off to Art, to continue my "Project".

(Do you mind if Beth designs banners for the prom?)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 3961

Evie sat at her locker with her nose in a book. Her eyes scanned the over the words on the page lightly. She played with her thumbs while reading. Evie looked up at the little group of people. A girl made eye contact with her and Evie returned to her book.
Connor walked down the halls to his locker. Prom posters were stapled all over the building. Connor looked at them idly. He didn't really get the whole prom thing but he sort of had to go or his mom would eat him alive.
(sorry its so short im  tired.)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"BethieBoots332" wrote:





"goldenlocks24" wrote:







"BethieBoots332" wrote:






(I have no idea where to start...)

~Beth~





"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.





(may I add another character?)



Sure.


Ashley:


I kissed Eddie's cheek and went over to Beth and Evan.


"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys." 


(YAY!; Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 15. Gender: Female. Looks: Blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, 'X' shaped hair clip, small side fringe, slim, fairly short. Personality: Negative, funny, sometimes mean. Other: She's Beth's BFF)

~Evan~

"Uh... I mean Doras... her twin sister" PHEW! Thank you Ashes...

~Beth~

"I didn't know Doria even had a sister" I exclamed,"Okay, see you after last class- bye guys" I ran off to Art, to continue my "Project".

(Do you mind if Beth designs banners for the prom?)



No prob. She can design them.She can be part of prom comitee with Ashley. 

Ashley:

I waved goodbye to Beth and turned to Evan.

"Dude? Why do you act so weird around Beth?" I asked him,tieing my hair up in a high ponytail for gym,which is a hard thing to do considering I have short hair.Suddenly it hit me. "You like Beth!" I exclaimed,probably louder then he would have liked.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by RedGem
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Favorite Eminem songs????? in Hip-Hop/R&B posted by eTheRealWiz
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by eTheRealWiz
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by glittercandy
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Tennis123
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Tennis123
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by kennedy143
Who like/love RVB? in Say Anything posted by KatelynSoma
Who Loves Kidzworld? in Say Anything posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by BabyMiracle83
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by herwife171
Sexism In School in Say Anything posted by Adallie
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Shadeleaf