Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex G. :

I walked to school with my brother , who actually gave me a ride Today! He was a Sophomore and I was a Junior , but he still gave rides , even though he was early to drive.. He looked about right to drive.. I smiled as I went towards Ashley , My brothers Girlfriend... I saw her in a crowd and tried to jump over the crowd , but I was too short.. I saw her and looked at Eddie , and we went to out lockers , which were right next to each other..

Eddie G :

As I drove my Truck towards the school , of course Alex with me.... My sister , once we got to school and we entered the hallways , which was sort of our lockers , and I saw my Girlfriend , Ashley , I smiled , but she was in a crowd of people that were in the prom committee , and I guess she couldn't see me , I was tall but not that tall , I went with Alex and mine locker , we were right next to each other...  Anyway , I saw Ashley and maybe after I would talk to her... 

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

As I was walking past by a clump of people,I heard whispers about prom.Forgot about the prom...maybe I should go.But would THAT guy even come? I thought as I made my way to my locker.I'm not exactly a social person,in fact I'm too busy to even talk with other people because of work and studies.That is,until Todd came.He just came by my work,which I do keep a secret until he found out,and randomly starts hanging out in there.Next thing I knew,were always together everyday.Then we told each other that we liked each other and apparently we started secretly dating.Oh look who's here now!

Todd:

I'm searching for Suki right now.Hope she's alright.I want to ask her out to prom,which everyone's been ranting about.But she's always busy.I really do like her,and I want to get to know her more.Her sudden smile is very interesting,but too cute that it makes my heart race.And don't even get me started on how cute she looks at her work!I found her in her locker,the usual."Hey." I greeted her."Sup..." she said unpleasantly.
"What do you want?"
"I was wondering....are you available in prom night?"
"So you've heard about prom night.You here to ask me out?"
"...Yes..."
"...First time I've heard you ask me out.I'll think about it..."
"Can you please come?I wanna hang out with you more."
"Ok ok fine!Just please don't tell anybody that were actually dating..."
"Ok......"I told her as I kissed her on the cheek.She blushed like her cute self.I smiled and so our conversation went on until class started.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I join?)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

(can I join?)

Sure.Just make a form.

Ashley:

I pushed my way throught the crowd and caught up to Eddie and Alex,they both smiled at me and Eddie wrapped his arms around my waist. He hadn't officially asked me yet but I asumed we were already going to prom together. I rested my head on his shoulders and pouted. 

"You didn't call me last night." I said  as we past the school library on our way to Alex's locker." I missed you.I wasn't babysitting little Natilie. You could have called."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Evie Elizabeth Scott
Looks: 
Personality: Evie is shy and keeps to herself. If you gain her trust she will prove to be quite sweet. Evie is also a huge nerd.
Other: Evie is best friends with Connor

Name: Connor Vince Williams 
looks:
Personality: Connor is sarcastic and bookish. He is kind of a nerd but is also a jock. Connor can make almost anyone smile.
Other: Connor has a crush Evie

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have no idea where to start...)

~Beth~

"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.

(may I add another character?)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

~Beth~

"Mystery Prom? AWESOME! I can finally wear my Velma costume." My grin faded when I saw my friend's faces,"...that I... don't have..."  I awkwardly rubbed my neck. "So, who are you guys going with?" I brushed off my out loud thought...

~Evan~

Uh oh... what do do I say?!?! I mean, I can't ask her now... I wiped the sweat from my brow thinking of what to say,"uh... I'm doing with..." I panicked, and started looking around the hallway to find something to say,"Doria...  Banister. Yeah, she's uh... awesome!" "Isn't her dad a evil super villain..." Beth said, full of concern. "I don't know..." Ugh... Seriously... you say "I don't know"! Now what, genius!!!! I thought, scolding myself.

Sure.

Ashley:

I kissed Eddie's cheek and went over to Beth and Evan.

"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys. Eddie said that he'd lose his *quote* street cred*un-quote* if he was seen at a dress shop with me."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

~Beth~

~Evan~

Sure.

Ashley:

"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys." 

(YAY!; Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 15. Gender: Female. Looks: Blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, 'X' shaped hair clip, small side fringe, slim, fairly short. Personality: Negative, funny, sometimes mean. Other: She's Beth's BFF)

~Evan~

"Uh... I mean Doras... her twin sister" PHEW! Thank you Ashes...

~Beth~

"I didn't know Doria even had a sister" I exclamed,"Okay, see you after last class- bye guys" I ran off to Art, to continue my "Project".

(Do you mind if Beth designs banners for the prom?)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat at her locker with her nose in a book. Her eyes scanned the over the words on the page lightly. She played with her thumbs while reading. Evie looked up at the little group of people. A girl made eye contact with her and Evie returned to her book.
Connor walked down the halls to his locker. Prom posters were stapled all over the building. Connor looked at them idly. He didn't really get the whole prom thing but he sort of had to go or his mom would eat him alive.
(sorry its so short im  tired.)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

~Beth~

~Evan~

Sure.

Ashley:

"Evan,you can't be going with Doria,she transfered to a public school." I brushed off my red and black plaid skirt (a part of the girls' school uniform) and smiled. "Hey Beth,want to go dress shopping with me? I have nothing to wear yet and I would take Eddie but....... you know guys." 

(YAY!; Name: Emma Ernt. Age: 15. Gender: Female. Looks: Blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, 'X' shaped hair clip, small side fringe, slim, fairly short. Personality: Negative, funny, sometimes mean. Other: She's Beth's BFF)

~Evan~

"Uh... I mean Doras... her twin sister" PHEW! Thank you Ashes...

~Beth~

"I didn't know Doria even had a sister" I exclamed,"Okay, see you after last class- bye guys" I ran off to Art, to continue my "Project".

(Do you mind if Beth designs banners for the prom?)

No prob. She can design them.She can be part of prom comitee with Ashley. 

Ashley:

I waved goodbye to Beth and turned to Evan.

"Dude? Why do you act so weird around Beth?" I asked him,tieing my hair up in a high ponytail for gym,which is a hard thing to do considering I have short hair.Suddenly it hit me. "You like Beth!" I exclaimed,probably louder then he would have liked.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos