Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

~Evie~

Evie sat at her locker with her nose in a book. Her eyes scanned the over the words on the page lightly. She played with her thumbs while reading. Evie looked up at the little group of people. A girl made eye contact with her and Evie returned to her book.

~Connor~

Connor walked down the halls to his locker. Prom posters were stapled all over the building. Connor looked at them idly. He didn't really get the whole prom thing but he sort of had to go or his mom would eat him alive.

(sorry it's so short, I'm tired.)

(*hugs*)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha thanx)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley:

I waved goodbye to Beth and turned to Evan.

"Dude? Why do you act so weird around Beth?" I asked him,tieing my hair up in a high ponytail for gym,which is a hard thing to do considering I have short hair.Suddenly it hit me. "You like Beth!" I exclaimed,probably louder then he would have liked. That's a problem of mine.Sometimes I talk too loud.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

No prob. She can design them.She can be part of prom comitee with Ashley. 

Ashley:

I waved goodbye to Beth and turned to Evan.

"Dude? Why do you act so weird around Beth?" I asked him, tieing my hair up in a high ponytail for gym,which is a hard thing to do considering I have short hair.Suddenly it hit me. "You like Beth!" I exclaimed,probably louder then he would have liked.

~Evan~

"Uh... I... Uh..." Curse you Prof. Banister! I thought as I tripped on my words,"-SEE YOU IN PE!" I ran to Gym class, I just hope she doesn't tell Beth...

~Emma~

Ugh... prom. What a lame excuse for not being at class. And, what's up with the rule that the guy asks the girl? We have rights you know! ...Emma, stop talking- well thinking, like a TV presenter... your starting to scare me... err, you.

I strolled down the hallway, and entered the Art room. I waved to Beth, good thing 'Miss. What's her name' isn't here yet. I took a seat next to Beth,"Cool, what's that?" I pulled at her piece of paper. She grabbed it quickly, and crumpled it up and threw it in the bin (trash-can?). "What was that about?" She stayed quiet, obviously she still isn't talking to me...

It's not like I meant for her to fall out that window! *sigh*
I splatted paint onto my poster for my protest against the food in the cafeteria- you should really see the slop they mash onto our plates...

(p.s Emma's rly smart)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I rolled my eyes and headed to Art class. I sat down in my usual spot between Beth and Emma and looked directly at Beth. Evan would hate me for doing this but I wanted to do what's best for Beth.

"Beth guess what?" I said eagerly." Evan likes you." I looked over at Emma.

"Did you see what they were serving us in the caf? BARF." I made a big deal of gagging." I don't know why I agreed to go to this school. My step-dad was all 'Oh,go to Woodbury.I used to go there.'" I glanced at the door,thinking I heard Miss.Ralston,our art teachers voice. Nada.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I rolled my eyes and headed to Art class. I sat down in my usual spot between Beth and Emma and looked directly at Beth. Evan would hate me for doing this but I wanted to do what's best for Beth.

"Beth guess what?" I said eagerly." Evan likes you." I looked over at Emma.

"Did you see what they were serving us in the caf? BARF." I made a big deal of gagging." I don't know why I agreed to go to this school. My step-dad was all 'Oh,go to Woodbury.I used to go there.'" I glanced at the door,thinking I heard Miss. Ralston,our art teachers voice. Nada.

"I know right!!!" Emma practically screamed at her. "Wait- what did you say ashes?" Beth leaned forward. "She said that the caf's pepperoni is barfironi" (xP)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

"Oh,right." I turned back to Beth.

'EVAN LIKES YOU!" I said a little louder. Opening my notes and scrambling throught them to find the one I had of each of my friends." He acts all weird around you and when I talked to him about it he sped off to gym class." I found the one of Evan.

" Being all skidish isn't one of his usual traits. I think he's gonna ask you to prom."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

"Oh,right." I turned back to Beth.

'EVAN LIKES YOU!" I said a little louder. Opening my notes and scrambling throught them to find the one I had of each of my friends." He acts all weird around you and when I talked to him about it he sped off to gym class." I found the one of Evan.

" Being all skidish isn't one of his usual traits. I think he's gonna ask you to prom."

(Gob smacked xD )

~Emma~

Beth just sat there, motionless, I don't even think she was breathing... "BETH!!!" "huh" she shocked back to reality,"oh... uh, really?"

(SORRY GUYS! g2g!)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie plopped herself down in a chair for art. She sat behind Ashley and started painting. She leaned forward and tapped Ashley's shoulder. "What are we doing?" she asked quietly.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Evie plopped herself down in a chair for art. She sat behind Ashley and started painting. She leaned forward and tapped Ashley's shoulder. "What are we doing?" she asked quietly.

Ashley:

I shrugged. "I dunno Miss.Ralstons not here yet." I stood up and let Evie sit in my seat." I can sit iover there." I walked to the oppisite side of Evie and sat down.

G2G. I'll be on tomorrow 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word