Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie chuckled and smiled and said " Well, I take care of them... I guess... Can i see yours?" He asked smiling and looked at the dolls... Alex saw the dolls and didn't dare asking....

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I nodded and walked over to Emma,snatched the ugly piece of crap,and walked back to Eddie.

"Emma's my partner since you were late." I said handing him the ugly thing." Mine's a boy,I think yours is a girl." I shivered,and it wasn't because of the dolls. It started to get cold,and I left my sweater in my locker.

"It's cold." I said,rubbing my arms to keep warm."Why can't the board get us a heater for this school?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie chuckled and said " It's okay, I have Alex my sister to help.." he said and looked at Alex and noticed she was nervous or something...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I noticed how strange Alex was acting and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Al?What's wrong?" I asked glancing back at Eddie,wondering if he knew what was going on with his sister." Why are you so quiet.It's un-like you."I wondered if Alex was going to answer me. " Whatever it is,I can help you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing's wrong with me, but I don't know anyone in the class besides you and my brother... it's awkward for me to work with someonr I dont know " she said looking around... Eddie just shrugged... when Ashley turned around at him....

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I smiled. "Emma and I are working together ,so maybe you and Eddie could work together. It would be mmuch easier." I jumped back on Eddie's desk and looked over at Mr.Granger's which he was not at.He must have left the room.

"I'm so glad I have you guys." I said smiling. "I have no family,besides my step-dad and totally-out-of-it mom. You guys make me feel special." I admitted looking in to Eddie's eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and said " Sure !" I go with Eddie , and we are partners! She took her pretty baby , that had no markings on it ... Yet... And started to do her assignment ...

Eddie smiled and looked at Alex , and said " Yeah , the same with me!" He said chuckling and looked at Alex , and figured they were partners...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I leaned in for another kiss from Eddie and smiled. "I love you." I said quietly."I want to know if you love me too." I pulled him close."Kiss me." I could tell he was looking in to my deep brown eyes. I felt the happiness that I felt when Eddie first asked me out in grade 8. My stomach twisted in to knots and my face felt hot. I could tell I was blushing. I prayed for the bell to ring so we could go. I was meaning to ask him if I could take a ride with him. I had to pick up a few things from the store. I sighed when the bell rang.

'Eddie,could I ride with you and Alex?" I asked jumping off his desk and grabbing my olive green bag,slinging it over my shoulder." I need to go to the dollar store to pick up a few things."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

Is it just me,or our secret relationship is starting to be a gossip? I asked myself.I tried to listen closer as Todd continued on with the project.Dang it...I knew I shouldn't have approached him...I thought to myself."You do realize they already know before this?" Todd whispered to me."WHAT?!" I exclaimed."I'll tell you later..." he told me.I was stunned.I thought it wouldn't be obvious but nope,apparently not.After art we had Mrs. Granger,home economics.I will kill that guy!!! I thought as we waited for the class to start.People could already tell I was mad at something,but I eventually controlled my anger just in time for class to start.

Todd:

Home Ec started and I was sitting beside Suki again.We were assigned as partners again for the home Ec assignment; mechanical babies.I could tell she was bugged."Why did you ask me to be my partner again?" Suki asked me with anger."Because no one would want to do it with me so I ask you,my gf <3" I said to her,joking with her.She blush with shyness as I leaned in to kiss her on the lips.After that,all she said to me was "Let's just work on the assignment...."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Good morn-! Aftern- Evening...)

Emma walked threw the hall holding the baby doll, as if it was toxic to smell it. "God... Why did I pick Home Ec? Is there a mythical creature's class or something?" She groaned and opened her locker, stuffing the doll inside. Unfortunately the teacher saw her, and gave her a speech on how she's so 'Irresponsible', and 'untrustworthy'.

The teacher stormed down the hall. "Witch" the blonde girl scowled, the sighed putting the doll in her bag. And stood outside waiting to walk home with Beth. Emma bit her lip, Quinn. Oh my god... HURRY BETH!!!!!!!!!! Quinn's coming and I need you to-! her mind screamed as loud as it could, but Quinn came over to speak to her.

"Hey Emma" Quinn smiled. "uh..." she blushed. Just in luck Beth walked by! "BETH!!!!!!!!!!" Emma bolted off,"Thank god you came out-!" "Quinn" the brunette smirked. "Yeah..." she rubbed her arm. "Oh come on Emma, you can't just hide from him!" "But we broke up-!" "A year ago! Look, you need a date to prom and Quinn is the only option" "Pfft, I'm sure there's somebody else"

Beth was concerned for her now, she'd be alone at prom. Wait... I don't have a date either!!!!!!!!!!

(Off for St.Patrick's day! Yay!)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

latest videos