Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

After a few hours of what I thought was torture,the bell finally rang.I hid my head in my locker,too embarassed and blushing beet red.Stupid Todd!Stupid,stupid,stupid!Why did he have to kiss me in front of everyone?Ugh that was so embarrasing...I just hope that no one saw it... I grabbed my textbook,my lucky pencil and a note pad,so I can doodle my feelings out.As I closed my locker,Todd appears out of nowhere."TODD WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!" I shouted at him as I slapped him on the face."I just wanted to see you again." He said to me with a grin.
"Seriously?!Why kiss me in front of people!?And how do people already know that were secretly dating?!"
"It was obvious wasn't it?I've been sticking with me not only after school but in school as well.They must have thought that we were a couple.And I kissed you to make it official."
"Yeah and you're even gonna make it more official at PROM.Why did you do these things?!"
As I said that,he forcefully hugged me and made my books fall.It felt really tight and it was close enough to make me blush.Then he kissed me on the forehead and said "Because I don't just like you.I love you...Suki..." A minute later he let me go and I brushed off my cheek to try and get rid of the redness and the sweat.Todd helped me to pick up my books and we were about to be on our way to the next class.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

After a yes from Eddie for riding with him,I walked to my locker,which just happened to be right next to Suki's. Todd was standing there and he had a big red mark on his face.

"Hey Suki." I said struggling to get my locker open. "Ugh!What's my combination again?" I asked myself. Like usual,I forgot my combination. Darn,my sweater was a really cute one too. I leaned up against the wall.

"You guys have dates to prom yet?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

I saw Ashley after picking up my books and I replied to her not realizing she was there the whole time the stunt was pulled."Hi..." i said.SHOOT!TODD!!!!I raged at myself.When Todd said to Ashley that I was his date,all I could do was get shocked.

Todd:
I gave the books to Suki.I saw Ashley trying to open her locker "Hey." As soon as she asked the question,I answered her before Suki did "Yes Suki's my date!"I happily said

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley;

I smiled. Finally. I was one of the few people that loved how Suki and Todd were meant for eachother. I know Suki denies it,but it's so true.

"As you guys know,like every year, Eddie and I are going together, but he won't go dress shopping with me. Suki,I was wondering,since Beth's comming with me,if you would come dress shopping to.It could be a girls day out or something.Maybe I can get Emma and Alex to come along to.We'd have so much fun.Then we could grab abite to eat or go to the movies.Then we could go hang at my place.My mom and step-dad would be out." I yanked my lock off my locker and pulled out my sweater." The only one that'll be there will be my kitten."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

What have I done?I love Todd yes but why do people want us to be together?I wonder...but I should just go anyway.At least I get to hang out some people OTHER THAN TODD...sigh... I thought to myslef before answering her question.

"Yeah sure.What time?"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
'We could see ecah other at my house at around 2:00,then we could use my step-dads car to drive up to the mall." I said shutting my locker." Then we could go to my place to hang out and try on our dresses."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Ahsley:

"Okay!I can take a day off from work." I said to her,smiling.I'm glad I finally have some time to hang out with other people...I thought."Wanna go to class together.Todd's gonna stick around with us.Are you,Todd?" I stared at him with an evil look."Uh ok..." He said to me without any fear of me. Stupid
Todd!!!
I said to him in my head.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I nodded." You and Todd are the only people I know in our next class." I said as we walked. Thank god I was able to get Suki to come along. "So did you hear about what prom is going to be themed?" I asked,getting a little exicted about being on Prom Comitee and being the first in our group of friends to know what's up.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Might I join this ##### role-play? xD))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

"We don't even know.We were thinking Paris Night or Underwater because it wasn't exactly done much in this school yet." I told him."Is there gonna be a chocolate fountain in the prom?" Todd randomly asked."Really Todd really?" I said to him,being annoyed by it."What I always wanted to eat something from a chocolate fountain." He said.Odd thing for him to ask about something silly like a chocolate fountain...eh he must want to...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos