Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

((Might I join this ##### role-play? xD))

Sure. Just make a form. And wanna continue our Lemonade Mouth Roleplay? I updated like two days ago. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

Suki:

"We don't even know.We were thinking Paris Night or Underwater because it wasn't exactly done much in this school yet." I told him."Is there gonna be a chocolate fountain in the prom?" Todd randomly asked."Really Todd really?" I said to him,being annoyed by it."What I always wanted to eat something from a chocolate fountain." He said.Odd thing for him to ask about something silly like a chocolate fountain...eh he must want to...

" Yes Todd.There will be a chocolate fountain. And it's mystery themed." I said staring at Todd. What a random question to ask. I thought. " Anyways, I din't even agree to the theme. I wanted Paris Night to be the theme. It seemed so romantic.Unlike murder mystery,which wound up being the winner." I shivered. "I guess it's perfect.Considering I want to kill my Home Ec project."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Sure. Just make a form. And wanna continue our Lemonade Mouth Roleplay? I updated like two days ago. 
((I think we should give it a rest for a while. Atleast until the other girl comes online. My form in a second. smile))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

((I think we should give it a rest for a while. Atleast until the other girl comes online. My form in a second. smile))

Kay. Tongue Out I just was thinking maybe we should take over her characters.I think she quit. If so, Would you wanna be Charlie or Stella? 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh, Beth. Don't we have another class?" Emma said concerned and looking back at the school, as they walked home. "No, I NEED to get the decorations done of the Mystery Prom!" Beth said throwing her arms in the air, and being dramatic. "...Okay. But why am I here?" She questioned. Beth handed her a box full of supplies. "Answer your question" the brunette tilted her head. She walked off and Emma sighed,"of course."

~Beth's House~

Beth threw glitter everywhere,"there! Done." She smiled, looking at her 'handy work'. "Really" Emma stared at her. "What? The glitter totally says murder mystery." She stated. Emma mumbled to herself as Beth poked her head out the window. The door bell rang and she screamed,"I GOT IT MUM!" Beth ran and opened the door.

(Lol, I was playing James Bond paint ball on my bro's TV (with my bro) and he said,"Beth, I'm gonna shoot you" and I said"Oh Okay" xD )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I looked at Suki and Todd.
"Whatever.I'm ditching. Principal Perryman won't notice.Beisdes I have a squeaky clean record." I ran out the door and over to Beth's house. I knocked on the door and when she opened it I hugged her. " Hey Beth. Principal Perryman doesn't care who misses their last class anymore so I decided to come over." I saw Emma.

"Emma,where's the freak?" I asked wondering about our Home Ec project." Whatever.Beth,check these out!"

I opened my sketch book so Beth could se my drawings.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Suki:

Me & Todd stared at the doors for a short while,confused."O...k..." I said.We headed on to our last class,Math.Mr. Paxwell.His classes are always boring.It's just straight up "do this,do that" and no fun.But it doesn't bother me even though his tests and quizzes are pretty hard.As usual,Todd was beside me.We had to do some algebra work and we were working together since it was a partner project."Todd,how come you asked about something random like a chocolate fountain?" I asked him while working."It's because I always wanted to go to prom and eat something out of a chocolate fountain with someone." He told me.He really is excited about prom like the whole school...I thought

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I looked at Suki and Todd.

"Whatever.I'm ditching. Principal Perryman won't notice.Beisdes I have a squeaky clean record." I ran out the door and over to Beth's house. I knocked on the door and when she opened it I hugged her. " Hey Beth. Principal Perryman doesn't care who misses their last class anymore so I decided to come over." I saw Emma.

"Emma,where's the freak?" I asked wondering about our Home Ec project." Whatever.Beth,check these out!"

I opened my sketch book so Beth could see my drawings.

"Wow, your a really good artist. I bet we could make our dresses by ourselves." Beth grinned. Emma pulled the creepy doll out of her backpack, and shivered,"did this thing get uglier?!?" They laughed and looked at Ashes drawings. (I have my own drawing book, I have one rule for it. NEVER touch my book- haha, I sound like Ally xD )

~Evan~

Evan was pacing back and forth, brushing his hands threw his sandy blonde hair. He continued to talk to himself outside Beth's front door. "Okay Evan, this isn't a big deal just... ask her. But- what if I freeze up? Or make a fool of myself! I mean- I wouldn't be the first time... but what if-" he stopped talking as he saw Beth looking out the window, he hid his blush and pushed the door bell.

"Who is it?" Beth joked behind the door. He made a short laugh,"It's the President of Malteaserlandia!" Evan said sarcastically  They laughed, and the door opened, Evan stepped inside. "So, what are you guys going?" he asked causally. "It's a mystery!" Emma rolled her eyes, holding up a prom poster.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to get some orange juice" Emma stood up and made he way to the kitchen. "Get me apple juice!" Beth called out,"So, what d' you need?" she smiled and turned back to her work. "Well, I... I wanted to ask you something." Beth clenched her teeth together, oh no. "I was wondering... would you like to go to prom with me...?" Evan questioned sounding unsure.

"Well... I-" she rubbed her neck and Emma walked in, and put her arm around her,"She'd love to Evan" the blonde teen grinned. He smiled,"bye guys, see you later." Beth waved and smiled awkwardly until the door shut. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!!" she raged at her best friend,"I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO SAY I COULDN'T!" "Oh come on Beth, me and you both know you were going to say yes."

"But me and Evan are best buds... I wouldn't wanna change that..." the brunette rubbed her arm. "Don't worry, you'll have fun at prom" Emma said brightening the mood. "Wait, didn't he say he was going with Doras?" "Pfft, forget her." "...by the way Emma- who are you going with?"

"Oh ****..."

(I'm liking this rp c: )

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

Suddenly,everything got awkward,like SUPER awkward.I looked around the room and frowned,somehow,it felt like this  was my fault.If only you hadn't told Beth that Evan likes her.I thought to myself.Why do you always get up in peoples buisness? Stupid,stupid,stupid! I had to pretend I din't know what was going on,so I smiled,but I accidently blurted out.
"Emma,Quinn wants to ask you. '
Ashley! Why? Why?Why do you medle in other peoples buissness?

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What's your birthstones meaning?

find a cute girl friend

Describe the profile pic above you

What's your birthstones meaning?

latest videos