Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

Suddenly,everything got awkward,like SUPER awkward.I looked around the room and frowned,somehow,it felt like this  was my fault.If only you hadn't told Beth that Evan likes her.I thought to myself.Why do you always get up in peoples buisness? Stupid,stupid,stupid! I had to pretend I din't know what was going on,so I smiled,but I accidently blurted out.

"Emma,Quinn wants to ask you. '
Ashley! Why? Why?Why do you medle in other peoples buissness?

~Beth~

Seriously, I really can't explain the expression on Emma's face- It was priceless! Kinda like in Scooby Doo when Fred see's Shaggy kissing Daphne (Anyone seen dat?). But in all seriousness, what now? The door bell rang yet again, and I opened the door. "Quinn, what a surprise, I didn't even know you knew where I lived" I said awkwardly. "Oh I didn't, the update's you post on your phone are very detailed." I cringed, and opened up me phone to delete everything.

"So... uh, Emma. I was wondering if you'd like to go to prom with me" Jeez, It's like a fairy dropped him here, maybe it's a angel- it's a miracle anywho "Oh, uh... That's very sweet but-" Pay back time? "She'd love to go!" Ka ching! "Great, see you later Emma." I closed the door. "Haha, revenge is so sweet." "Start running Beth..." "Uh oh- AHHH!" Emma begun chasing me.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

~Evan~

"-SEE YOU IN PE!"
\((XD You got that from Wizards Of Waverly Place. Big Grin))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley;
I laughed and chased after Emma and Beth. School must have been over considering everyone was stopping by for some reason.I found them in Beths room,Emma on top of her. I slowly backed away.

"Umm.....Awkward?" I giggled. Emma was pinching Beth's spot on her neck,we pinch her there and she goes in to a laughing fit. I wound up backing in to a wall and Emma and Beth looked up at me smiling. And it wasn't a happy smile,it was an "I'm gonna get you" smile. I took out my phone and desperatly tried to dial Eddie's number,but I dropped my phone.Emma and Beth stood up and nodded at eachother.

"Uh-oh." I took off running out to the back yard,then back inside the house. I slamed one of the door to Beths room shut and blocked it with a door.That's what I get for medling in other peoples love lives. I thought to myself.I'm so stupid!
" If I open the door,do you guys promise not to tackle me?' I asked doing everything I could to keep the door shut. "Promise?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley;

I laughed and chased after Emma and Beth. School must have been over considering everyone was stopping by for some reason.I found them in Beths room,Emma on top of her. I slowly backed away.

"Umm.....Awkward?" I giggled. Emma was pinching Beth's spot on her neck,we pinch her there and she goes in to a laughing fit. I wound up backing in to a wall and Emma and Beth looked up at me smiling. And it wasn't a happy smile,it was an "I'm gonna get you" smile. I took out my phone and desperatly tried to dial Eddie's number,but I dropped my phone.Emma and Beth stood up and nodded at eachother.

"Uh-oh." I took off running out to the back yard,then back inside the house. I slamed one of the door to Beths room shut and blocked it with a door.That's what I get for medling in other peoples love lives. I thought to myself.I'm so stupid!

" If I open the door,do you guys promise not to tackle me?' I asked doing everything I could to keep the door shut. "Promise?"

(Feastive-VAL!!!)

Everyone laughed,"I'm gonna continue with the decorations." "Okay," Emma dusted herself off,"I gotta go now anyway, later guys." "Bye" I waved and begun painting a banner.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley;
I laughed and exited Beths room. I leaned over her shoulder and took a peek at the banner she made. Such beautifulness, it's almost impossible to describe other than using this corny line: it took my breath away. I sat down beside her and took out my sketch book. I started to finish my sketch that I've been working on for a month. I looked down and hated it.

"Why can't I draw like the other kids in our class?" I said in discust. I flipped the page to look at my other sketch.

That one got me a visit to the guidance counseler. At least Miss Ralston didn't see this one. This one would have got me months in therepy.

The only sketch that was remotely safe was this one. I was bored and Eddie had asked me to design a tatoo for him.

I looked over at Beth again and sighed.

" Youe excited about prom?" I asked her,my eyes planted on the hardwood floor. I felt embarassed about asking Beth this,considering if it weren't for me she probably wouldn't have been asked by Evan.  I sighed and looked back up at my sketch of Eddie and his tatoo.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

I laughed and exited Beths room. I leaned over her shoulder and took a peek at the banner she made. Such beautifulness, it's almost impossible to describe other than using this corny line: it took my breath away. I sat down beside her and took out my sketch book. I started to finish my sketch that I've been working on for a month. I looked down and hated it.

"Why can't I draw like the other kids in our class?" I said in discust. I flipped the page to look at my other sketch.

That one got me a visit to the guidance counseler. At least Miss Ralston didn't see this one. This one would have got me months in therepy.

The only sketch that was remotely safe was this one. I was bored and Eddie had asked me to design a tatoo for him.

I looked over at Beth again and sighed.

" Youe excited about prom?" I asked her,my eyes planted on the hardwood floor. I felt embarassed about asking Beth this,considering if it weren't for me she probably wouldn't have been asked by Evan.  I sighed and looked back up at my sketch of Eddie and his tatoo.

"Well, yeah. I mean, prom's one of the most important things in your life. And besides, I'd have no one to go with if Evan didn't ask me." Beth splat more paint onto the banner. "Cool drawings, we should so go to doodling class together- Ugh, why can'y we get extra credit for doodling? I'd have 100% by now."

Her phone buzzed, she lifted it with her paint covered hands. "Hello?" she answered, her face full of joy like always and handed it to Ashley,"It's for you."

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I answered the phone and goaned as I heard my step-dad Rob,shouting at me.

" Miss Ashley Maria Vail!Where the heck are you? I told you to be home by 3:30!" He shouted so loud Beth could probably hear it. " And why hasn't your name been hyphinated yet? Your mother didn't get it done? If she doesn't do it, I'll have to do it myself." He was obviously drinking.Tears came to my eyes as I said this. 

" You don't own me Rob. And I'm at Beths,were hanging out,preparing for prom." 
" Ashley! Listen to me! You better be home soon,our I'm getting the belt!" I sighed and tried to be as calm as possible.

"Where's mom?"

"Oh,Lily? I dunno. Probably off spending all my hard earned cash."

"Don't you talk about my mother that way! Especially if you love her!I'm not just going to let you bad-mouth my mom!" I saw Beths scared expression. "Look Rob. I have to go,and if you wanna beat me when I get home then go right ahead.I could just call the cops on you anyways you fat,discusting,loser!" And with that I hung up the phone and tossed it back to Beth.

'Sometimes I swear that guy thinks he owns my mom and I."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I answered the phone and goaned as I heard my step-dad Rob,shouting at me.

" Miss Ashley Maria Vail!Where the heck are you? I told you to be home by 3:30!" He shouted so loud Beth could probably hear it. " And why hasn't your name been hyphinated yet? Your mother didn't get it done? If she doesn't do it, I'll have to do it myself." He was obviously drinking.Tears came to my eyes as I said this. 

" You don't own me Rob. And I'm at Beths,were hanging out,preparing for prom." 

" Ashley! Listen to me! You better be home soon,our I'm getting the belt!" I sighed and tried to be as calm as possible.

"Where's mom?"

"Oh,Lily? I dunno. Probably off spending all my hard earned cash."

"Don't you talk about my mother that way! Especially if you love her!I'm not just going to let you bad-mouth my mom!" I saw Beths scared expression. "Look Rob. I have to go,and if you wanna beat me when I get home then go right ahead.I could just call the cops on you anyways you fat,discusting,loser!" And with that I hung up the phone and tossed it back to Beth.

'Sometimes I swear that guy thinks he owns my mom and I."

"I... I didn't know you had it so hard, if you want you can stay over." Beth reasoned with a concerned expression.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I smiled. "Thanks Beth." I got up and headed to the kitchen. I opened a randomly chosen cupboard and saw that Beth had my favorie food. Cathie Kinds Cinnamon Suprises. Their Cinnamon buns that my mom used to buy when I was young,before my dad left us and she married that sweeb known as Robert Landon. I grabbed two and headed back to where Beth and I were. I sat down and stated chewing on my bun. It tasted sweet and fresh. Beths mom must have just bought these.

" When I asked him where my mom was he sounded like he was lying.Saying my mom was shopping." I pointed out. ":And usually Rob is too lazy to call. Usually my mom does it." I pointed out.

"So,uh,you heard him yelling huh?' I asked.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I smiled. "Thanks Beth." I got up and headed to the kitchen. I opened a randomly chosen cupboard and saw that Beth had my favorie food. Cathie Kinds Cinnamon Suprises. Their Cinnamon buns that my mom used to buy when I was young,before my dad left us and she married that sweeb known as Robert Landon. I grabbed two and headed back to where Beth and I were. I sat down and stated chewing on my bun. It tasted sweet and fresh. Beths mom must have just bought these.

" When I asked him where my mom was he sounded like he was lying.Saying my mom was shopping." I pointed out. ":And usually Rob is too lazy to call. Usually my mom does it." I pointed out.

"So,uh,you heard him yelling huh?' I asked.

"Yeah..." she leaned back, trying not to loud like she was listening to the conversation. "So, is Eddie looking forward to prom?"

(We haven't seen the guys hang out together yet)

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

latest videos