Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
StarStarStarStar
PEACE!!!

ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
wat

Smashing!

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.
BUT. READ THE LAST 1 TO POST WINS FORUM FIRST.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
StarStarStarStar

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.

Its funny how stupid Tru can be, but why didnt you just drink it?

ERMAHGERD!!!

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Kakakarrotkake Lock
Kakakarrotkake
StarStarStarStar
Well, now I was totally excluded. Goodbye  ¬¬

Smashing!

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko. I annoy everyone. Ask Taco. Or Onion. Or flan. Or Ashley. Or Spacey. ( Actually I haven't annoyed spacey but she's a witness. ) Daniel. Zack. SLENDY DUDE.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

I was still pretty young when that happened and I wasn't that smart. Even NOW, I'm still not smart.
Emiko. STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP.

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
StarStarStarStar

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

I was still pretty young when that happened and I wasn't that smart. Even NOW, I'm still not smart.

Pwease? For give him? He annoyed me long time ago he may not remember but if I saw him online I would get off or not talk to him.

ERMAHGERD!!!

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
You do realize were all insane, except maybe taco, and you only feel stupid because you spent to much time around me?

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

We Have No Swag

Posted By:
Cupcake Tacos Lock
Cupcake Tacos
StarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

You do realize were all insane, except maybe taco, and you only feel stupid because you spent to much time around me?

Dont worry, I am plenty insane, but  I try not to be right now.

ERMAHGERD!!!

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos