×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
PEACE!!!


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
wat

Smashing!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.
BUT. READ THE LAST 1 TO POST WINS FORUM FIRST.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.


Its funny how stupid Tru can be, but why didnt you just drink it?


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Well, now I was totally excluded. Goodbye  ¬¬

Smashing!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

Emiko. I annoy everyone. Ask Taco. Or Onion. Or flan. Or Ashley. Or Spacey. ( Actually I haven't annoyed spacey but she's a witness. ) Daniel. Zack. SLENDY DUDE.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"Emiko-chan" wrote:

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:



"Emiko-chan" wrote:


Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.


Its funny how stupid Tru can be, but why didnt you just drink it?
I was still pretty young when that happened and I wasn't that smart. Even NOW, I'm still not smart.
Emiko. STOP IT. STOP IT. STOP.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Emiko-chan" wrote:



"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:






"Emiko-chan" wrote:



Okay, here's what happened long ago. I don't care if he forgot or whatever because he made posts that annoyed me and he wouldn't stop PESTERING me to have the person I was acting like drink his coffee. He even tried FORCING me to drink it, he even CHANGED MY WORDS to make it look like I LIKED his coffee. I was being stupid back then and could have just drank his coffee but I guess he would have still pestered me. He probably got smarter but I don't even know, but anyways, he told me I could just drink it and tell him what it thought, I drank it and said it tasted terrible and all of that ended right there. THERE. The story is done, I'm gonna leave for a few hours now.


Its funny how stupid Tru can be, but why didnt you just drink it?
I was still pretty young when that happened and I wasn't that smart. Even NOW, I'm still not smart.


Pwease? For give him? He annoyed me long time ago he may not remember but if I saw him online I would get off or not talk to him.


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

You do realize were all insane, except maybe taco, and you only feel stupid because you spent to much time around me?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TruSpirit" wrote:

You do realize were all insane, except maybe taco, and you only feel stupid because you spent to much time around me?

Dont worry, I am plenty insane, but  I try not to be right now.


ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart